Privateer commodities patch

Originally posted by Ghost
Ohhhhh boy..... you have delirium tremens
Try with your poketank !!!!
You can´t catch ever a flu !!!!! ;)

if you keep your mouth open like that all YOU'RE going to catch is flies :p

Originally posted by $tormin
i could take you out in an escape pod with a damaged laser cannon :p

Do escape pods have laser cannons? Or any other kind of weapons at all? I always thought they were unarmed.

[Edited by -=\/\/olf=- on 07-14-2001 at 13:46]

Originally posted by -=\/\/olf=-
i could take you out in an escape pod with a damaged laser cannon :p

Do escape pods have laser cannons? Or any other kind of weapons at all? I always thought they were unarmed.

[Edited by -=\/\/olf=- on 07-14-2001 at 13:46]

no they don't have weapons. if they did they would be military targets. the enemy would blow them up before destroying the rest of the good guy ships.

Yes... and the poor guy in the escape pod would
killtard.gif

:D

Thanks for the image- and useful demonstartion, mpanty. :D
No, they really don't have weapons. So enemys, believing in 'human' rights let them mostly alive.
But the enemys ConFed has to fight against it always looked little different. The cats had their fun killed/enslaved them, the Bugs did 'don't know what' with them and even in Seether's case, where the 'enemys' were humans it didn't work very well. So, sometimes it'd have been better if they had guns.

it the pods survive the battle than the good guys have a chance of winning. sometimes the best survival trick is not to be noticed.

oh and i see you went to the smilie site too
tardmaker.gif

Yeah, but remember what Dakhath Deathstroke's hobby was (from WC1)... shoot out ejected pilots! :(

I love smileys!
cool.gif

Yeah... a lot of people in American take part in "pot-shooting", they get to very "high" places with it... :D

Pod-shooting on the other hand... :(

As if you didn't know what I wanted to say.
Okay: it was funny. :D
Podshooting is bad. I got nothing against pot-shooting.

it the pods survive the battle than the good guys have a chance of winning. sometimes the best survival trick is not to be noticed.

oh and i see you went to the smilie site too
tardmaker.gif

Smilie site?

Yes, http://www.mysmilies.com

But to go back on topic, I always wondered why they scared the sh.. out of us in Claw Marks, warning us of what would happen if we ejected in vicinity of Dakhath... when in fact (in the game) nothing happened at all... :(

Originally posted by mpanty
Yes, http://www.mysmilies.com

But to go back on topic, I always wondered why they scared the sh.. out of us in Claw Marks, warning us of what would happen if we ejected in vicinity of Dakhath... when in fact (in the game) nothing happened at all... :(

Maybe they scarred us so that we wouldn't eject unless it was the absolute last choice we had left.

Well. Good pilots were always more important than machnines. Machnies are expensive. But they can be replaced. But pilots? Educating pilots takes longer than producing a new fighter. So better eject earlier. :)

My guess is that Claw Marks's tale was part of the story, and Dakhath not carrying it out was part of the game...

Back