Privateer: Ascii Sector

@ Chris

I'd like to participate in testing the game if the boat isn't already full...
Specs: laptop, P3- 650 Mhz, 384 MB RAM, S3 onboard graphics, Win XP. Within the next two or three weeks I'll buy a new laptop. I'd PM you my e-mail address in case you're interested.

Cheers,
chelloveck

ok.. haven't played too much yet, but I am extremely impressed so far. it all runs smooth, the NPC's all talk to you, even when they aren't plot important, and it is a joy to run around and shoot at things in space.

for the record, I have a 1.5ghz celeron with a gig of ram and a 64mb shared video card.

ok... need me as a tester? not sure I could devote much time, but I have several computers in different states of disrepair, though all of them running XP Professional. unless one of my old notebooks is still alive: they were 98 SE machines. so, maybe if I could catch some free hours this week I'd help test the beta. I'm quite interested in your project, as you may already have guessed :)

yeah, it happens fairly often, but only when I'm taking off from a planet.

It's got some bugs that have been eluding me so far. I'll probably have to look through the source code with a fine comb...

ok... need me as a tester? not sure I could devote much time, but I have several computers in different states of disrepair, though all of them running XP Professional. unless one of my old notebooks is still alive: they were 98 SE machines. so, maybe if I could catch some free hours this week I'd help test the beta. I'm quite interested in your project, as you may already have guessed :)

Sure! Just PM me your email address. If it's a @googlemail or @gmail address, you'll have to get an alternate, as I've had trouble mailing attachments to these addresses.

Back