Privateer 2 and the rest of the WC universe: My explanation

That was something clear and hardcore harsh. Vodka most likely and by Blair's face, the cheap rough kind. The blue bottle is reminiscent of the Skyy Vodka bottles now-a-days.

Originally posted by Manic
The drunk mission is real. It happens if you ignore Rachel's warnings about sulking in the bottom of a beer glass if you give her guff she leaves and you keep drinking till yer dragged off to the cockpit.

Ah, I hate the drunk mission! When I first played that, I thought something was wrong with my game! :D Needless to say, I don't let our favorite Colonel get wasted anymore.

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Interestingly enough,according to Patrick Bradshaw,Origin was planning on making a "crossover" game.

Hmmm... haven't heard about that before. If that had been true, it would've been interesting.
The quote in question, was from an old Pc gamer article on Privateer2.In it Bradshaw said not to be surprised if they make some kind of Star Trek style(Generations?) crossover game which was tentatively planned for the future.It was Pc gamer's October 96 issue.To the best of my knowledge,that is the only time I have heard about it.
This same issue also talked about a game based on the cartoons that was also planned.It had an interview with Richard Garriot and lots of fascinating info.

[Edited by Bhaktadil on 08-04-2001 at 23:15]

Back