Pictures of the Nephilim

Kilroy

Spaceman
Does anyone of you have some screenshots of the Nephilim? Maybe I missed some in the CIC but if you have any, thanks a lot!

well i would like some pics of the nephilm themselves. all i got is secret ops so i never got to see them besides thier comm vid

anyway the pics of the ships are in the database so he must mean the aliens themselves

[Edited by $tormin on 05-27-2001 at 16:11]

I had one a few weeks ago but it got delted when I re did some screenshots, just bad timing for you I guess :)

about the only good place to find one would be at the end of Prophecy when Blair is facing off with one of them in the tower.

the picture I had was from the end sequence, I got a REALLY nice headshot too, dang it...

Well, you know, considering the huge number of pilots, it would have been more effort than it was worth - especially when you take into account the number of people that actually care :).

I didn't really mind it, it was actually kind of cool looking, but I was just used to WC III/ IV pilots who had to more than just voice acting for the in-flight comms.

He would just kinda sit there and mope and you could never talk to him. He always looked depressed and hanging over his drink like a drunk in an early Irish novel or something.

...What a cool guy! Bet he was a good pilot. :)

[Edited by LeHah on 05-29-2001 at 12:24]

Back