Own Your Own Time Machine!

I'll give a cookie to the first one who buys me a DeLorean. Runners up willl receive a lemon slice.

"Now that's heavy doc"
"Again with the heavy. is there something different with the gravity in 1985?"

Whatever kind of cookie you desire, for after I have my time machine... I will travel back and regain my cookie!

Speaking of cookies, has anyone seen the deleted scenes from the first BTTF movie? There's a great scene where a neighbor and his kid visit the McFly house selling cookies for a fundrasier, and George can't say no to them and ends up buying the whole lot. Hence the eating of the big bowl of cookies while watching Jackie Gleason.

No real point to my inquiry, but I thought I'd try to say something interesting before the thread got stupider.

Mav23 said:
Whatever kind of cookie you desire, for after I have my time machine... I will travel back and regain my cookie!

You're not supposed to use the time machine for personal gain. Tsk, tsk. :(

Dundradal said:
"Now that's heavy doc"
"Again with the heavy. is there something different with the gravity in 1985?"

The quote is

Marty McFly: Whoa, this is heavy.
Dr. Emmett Brown: There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

Sorry about that :D

TheRedDuke said:
Speaking of cookies, has anyone seen the deleted scenes from the first BTTF movie? There's a great scene where a neighbor and his kid visit the McFly house selling cookies for a fundrasier, and George can't say no to them and ends up buying the whole lot. Hence the eating of the big bowl of cookies while watching Jackie Gleason.

I think it was Peanut Brittle.

TopGun said:
The quote is

Marty McFly: Whoa, this is heavy.
Dr. Emmett Brown: There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

Sorry about that :D

knew it was something along those lines...thanx for clearing it up

TopGun said:
Don't mention it :D

Anyway, I wonder what happens if you hit 88 Mph in that Baby :D

It'll take you to whenever you set the "working" time circuits to because it has a "working" flux capacitor, which is what makes time travel possible. The item description said they worked.

I wonder if the guy that bought it is now suing for fraud.......

Back