Own Your Own Time Machine!

It's probably based of the version from the first movie, Mr Fusion wasn't added until the end of the first movie after the Doc came back from the Future

And anyone that actually paid attention to the movies, will see that this car was before it made the first time jump, because it still has it's license plate. ;)

I grabbed a good pic of it, as I'm sure many passers-by wondered what this thread was talking about.

delorean.jpg

vrrrm!!!

Hmm, where is the little antannae for getting the lightning electricity into the power plant? :D

Seriously though, VERY NICE modifications.

I suppose you could build your own. The real question is, how will you be able to forecast when and where a bolt of lightning will strike... :D

That's simple. You just go back in time with a pellet of plutonium first, THEN you find out when a bolt of lightning will strike. Though I suppose that kinda defeats the purpose...

And the description even says it has a "WORKING" Flux Capacitor. :D :D :D

Which, as we all know, is what makes time travel possible!

I can't believe someone did that to a delorean...car might actually be worth some kind of money nowadays....

So I guess the winner of this auction can respond to this classified ad:

Back%20in%20time.gif

(This ad was circulated around my office in an email last week along with other humorous classified ads. I thought it appropriate. :D )

Back