Open-ended Wing Commander Forum RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
bah...i really wanted to know what he answered to my post, then there is all this one way conversation cause he deleted his posts...not fair! :)

To review:

Psych: please don't attack random people. If someone is consistently an idiot - like Concordia or Joshua - then I'm happy to look the other way. Antman was already in the process of fixing the problems (too many forums) with his RPG when you posted... all you ended up doing was ruining someones legitimate attempt at community building.

Antman... everything you said after Psych started bothering you was immature and stupid. "I'm going to sue you!" and deleting your posts in that manner are not helpful. It just gave Psych ammunition, and didn't win you any friends with the staff of the board. Psych was wrong to attack you, but you made it far worse. If anything like this happens in the future, inform a moderator and then let it be.

Antman said:
You can thank Pzych for that.

No, we can thank you for that. You deleted your posts, in the manner of a pre-adolescent who takes his toys and goes home when other people aren't playing the way you want them to. Psych didn't do it, I didn't do it, TC didn't do it, and LOAF didn't do it before closting this thread. At least pretend to be adult enough to take responsibility for your actions. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back