Open-ended Wing Commander Forum RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I like your initiative on doing that, but, after checking your enormerous quantity of boards, I got to say, you went WAY overboard there (no pun intended)

you should have concentraded in a few eras or areas, and later, if there is the demand (and that means having players and interest), you expend to other eras or areas, and that is one reason why most wc rpgs (or rpgs in general) are kept somewhat small as you complained, at least until there is the demand for more

At it is, you run the risk of having empty boards, or ones with one or two players. I wont comment on my personal problem with freeforms, specially if you dont have players submit a char for approaval first...

K

Wow, all those forums . . . I wouldn't expect anything less from an overzealous idealistic teenager who will eventually fall flat on his face when he sees the light called "reality".

No, Antman. That's Psych. He thrives on looking at fan projects and picking them apart. If he finds anything of inferior quality, he buttrapes whoever's in charge . . usually in full display of the entire CZ. :)

Cool, at least I have another assclown to humiliate when I finish off the WC Saga script (and it's 90% done). I do hope you'll like seeing yourself made a fool out of in the campaign, and then killed.

*adds Antman to the "killed redshirt" list of Iceblade, Dammerung, New, Joshua, and McDob*

No you cannot. Having a callsign does not add anyone for suing, as long as I am not using your real name (and I won't).

And please stop with that sueing stuff. There was man back in 1996 named David Borton who tried to sue me and a bunch of other fans for the same thing: internet junk over a game no one cares about. I have yet to give any money towards that nor seen it come to light.

And when I was a WC fanfic writer, I have mocked many idiots in the WC fan community. I have yet to be sued by them either.

But ask yourself this. Wing Commander used "Maverick". Did Top Gun sue Origin Systems? No.

You know, I hope Antman does try to sue.

I also hope that the lawyer charges for his time before laughing Antman out of the lawyer's office, for rampant stupidity fueled by watching way too many episodes of Perry Mason. I'm sure the collection agency would have fun getting the lawyer's fee from you.

As for your reporting Psych's post to the moderators, it seems to me that you are being more threatening than he is (part of the given reason for the complaint). Inclusion of someone's callsign/nickname on a "designated victims" list in a fictional storyline is rather less serious than threatening a real lawsuit, against a real person.

In short: STFU

Also, we're laughing at you in #wingnut, which probably means we aren't overly sympathetic.

So... your point is that your boss might play the online game with limited audience that Psych is writing and then he'll think that the character, in a fictional story set in the future, is actually you. Because of what this character, that obviously isn't you, does, he'll be influenced on how he reacts to you?

I'd be more concerned with the fact that your boss knows you go by the alias 'Antman'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back