One thing about Prophecy really sucked

Yeah, I was disappointed that Tolwyn became a bad guy but if he and the Black Lance can make cloaked fighters that plant one shot kills mines on any ship for fun then they are worth digging up if those guys want born killers.

No LOAF she wasn't but I still enjoy avenging the deaths of all my fallen comrades no matter who I am flying against

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I'm pretty sure we also ended up posting that that interview turned out to be fake.

Yay! :) Thank goodness for that :). Wow, so Eagle-1 or whoever actually went *that* far just so people would (presumably) agree with him about Blair being alive?

Well, Eagle-1 is a horrible, horrible person -- but that's a completely different story.

It's that scary wcrevival.de site that concocted that crazy interview (G)

Originally posted by Quarto
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I'm pretty sure we also ended up posting that that interview turned out to be fake.

Yay! :) Thank goodness for that :). Wow, so Eagle-1 or whoever actually went *that* far just so people would (presumably) agree with him about Blair being alive?

I ditto that! I always thought that was a bit too far in the 'crazy ideas' department.

Everyone I've ever spoken to at Origin involved with Prophecy has said that they did not have a specific plan for Blair.

Right! So far, we've heard people say the interview
was and was not a fake. So I ask: Can anyone out there
definitively, categorically say which it was?

I have to agree with Dragon -- I can't see Blair as
evil, either. Remember how he hated Seether in WC4,
with his "the weak shall perish" ideology? But the
Nephilem, IMHO, are an *entire species* of Seethers.
How could Blair, he of the "Catscratch, what separates
a warrior from a killer..." speech, be attracted
to something like that?

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Back