Old Comrades

Originally posted by Wedge009
Originally posted by $tormin
You mean when his fighter stalled? That was right next to Paladin's ship. I think Paladin would spend the time to move over and pick him up :)
Obviously he didn't. The Gamal Gan/Grimalkin is with you once you return to the Concordia.

And then, "Where the h311 are you?" :)

Perhaps they were obliged to pick him up on the way out of the Deneb Sector/Quadrant... but then it wasn't anyone from the Concordia... or we could just dismiss it as a endgame joke.

BTW, does anyone know why the Gamal Gan Dorkathi is so blasted small in the game?

well sombody would have to. thats a very valuable fighter there.

Oh, and about the novels, the only ones that are hard to find are End Run, and maybe Fleet Action. I walked into Barnes and Noble and walked out with Action Stations and had Heart of the Tiger and Price of Freedom on order. Got 'em a week later. Also walked into Waldenbooks and ordered False Colors and Freedom Flight. If you want them, you can get them pretty easily.

Easily if you have even heard of those bookstores.

You've been here long enough, I thought you would have worked out the ranking system by now. It's just to acknowledge how much people have posted to the CZ.

Back