Old Comrades

Well its a big Confed, they can very easily be transfered to another position where we never see them again. That is if they're still alive:)

Here's what I know (or think):

Flint: Dead, from WC3 novel
Vaquero: Dead, from WC3 novel
Flash: Dead, from WC3 novel
Vagabond: Dead (from game); novel unspecific
Rollins: Unknown
Sosa: Survived, presumably working at Confed Intel
Catscratch: Unknown
Doomsday: Survived, presumably pilot in Landreich military
Bondarevsky: Survived, condition unknown
Hunter: Dead, from Fleet Action
Knight: Dead (?)
Iceman: Dead
Panther: Survived, presumably instructor
Eisen: Survived, current condition unknown (Jason Bernard, the actor who portrayed him, died in 1996)

Anyone know any others?

Spirit and Shadow are dead too but i dont think they ever mentioned Knight's death. Possibly he died when the Claw was destroyed.

Originally posted by Bob McDob

Bondarevsky: Survived, condition unknown
Knight: Dead (?)
Bondarevsky: Survived, pilot in Landreich military
Knight: Died on board of Tiger's Claw when it was destroyed

Tsk... don't talk w/o knowledge wcwraith... :)

Read False Colours... Bondarevsky is enlisted in the Landreich Navy...
Besides, his Tarawa got destroyed... well not exactly destroyed... heavily damaged and then refitted and rebaptised as the carrier Independence...

'S all in the novel... :)

Hmm. I thought the Reagan wasn't due for a couple of months. Funny thing is, on its website, they play the theme from "Air Force One" instead of a navy song. Weird.

Originally posted by mpanty
(...)
rebaptised as the carrier Independence...

'S all in the novel... :)

They renamed the ship Independence? How awful...
I always thought you disregard what novels state... ;)

Nah, I am just poking you, as $tormin would say

Idiots who "disregard the novels" don't even know what the Tarawa is -- much less care whether or not it's re-named Independence.

Please don't take this as "disrespect" LOAF, but I don't believe it is your position to inform people who and who aren't "idiotic". Once again, I don't mean to start anything with you, I'm just asking you to be kinder to your fellow man. Being that I don't take much heart in the WC-novels.

Not liking the novels is one thing -- refusing to believe that they exist is another. And the latter is stupid.

Oh, so that did happen in a Secret Operations, and not in the primary game. And all this time I thought I'd been missing something :)

Back