not directly WC related, but maybe will someday...

Generally speaking, I like almost everything (yes, even country), but I dislike heavy metal (soft metal is ok though), grunge, techno, and (c)rap with a passion. Note, however, that if I happen to hear a song that I like the sound of, I don't give a damn if it's rap, metal, or anything else. If it sounds good to me, then I don't mind what it is
smile.gif

Oh, and I also like... er... stuff.
smile.gif
In other words, Mike Oldfield, Vangelis, Enya, that sort of thing - music that really can't be classified as anything, but is damned worth listening to. If you haven't heard Oldfield's Tubular Bells (I, II, or III, but II is the best), then you should be running to your music store right now.

LOAF: Who's John Prine? Forgive my ignorance, but I've ne'er heard of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Oldfield has more than one Tubular Bells?
eek.gif
*runs to library to check out music section*

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

[This message has been edited by No Regret (edited May 12, 2000).]

Quarto said:

Oh, and I also like... er... stuff.
smile.gif
In other words, Mike Oldfield, Vangelis, Enya, that sort of thing - music that really can't be classified as anything, but is damned worth listening to.

I think you could classify it as classical electronic music or something, and I agree that music is quite good, which reminds me I also like The Alan Parsons Project; mainly his instrumental stuff, but also a lot of the songs.
I also have a soft spot for duets, even though their usually very kitschy, I don`t know why, they have a certain "je ne sais quoi" (how do you like my french?) I can`t put my finger on.
smile.gif

No Regret: There are three of them... though how you managed to miss II and III is beyond me.
smile.gif
Also, be sure to check out the Millenium Bell.

Mad Hatter: Well, that's not quite right either. I mean, Oldfield's Tubular Bells I didn't have anything done electronically (and the guy played just about all the instruments by himself... and there was a lot of 'em). Well, not that it really matters. Instead of trying to classify it, just listen to it
smile.gif

Back