smile.gif

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCSCRP

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I only suggested a callsign. I did say that he has the final say in my P.S. and that he should do whatever he wants. If he doesn't want to use a callsign, he doesn't have to. Personally, I like to have a callsign, but everyone is entitled to do what they feel like doing.

DeltaKiller

Craze said:
...WCIII had the Hobbes Twist...

Heh, first time I played WC3, I thought Angel would end up being the traitor (don't ask about my logic, please
wink.gif
).

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

D5, what about your logic?
biggrin.gif

Every one deserves the right to use the "I don't need a Callsign" callsign if they want.

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Meson said:
D5, what about your logic?

Come on, Angel as the traitor!?
biggrin.gif
Ah, well.

------------------

Ok, now I'm interested, this I gotta hear. Why did you think that Angel was the traitor? And don't worry about your logic, I could use a good laugh and I've pulled some stupid stunts in my day as well.

They didn't show her being killed by Thrakhath at the beginning.
Other than that, Angel being the traitor wouldn't make any sense.

They do show angel getting picked up by her guts later though. I don't think she survived that. It's during the mission with the behemoth getting destroyed.

Hey, I know Angel being the traitor would make no sense. But this was a couple of years ago (you could've called me a newbie then) and I thought some... odd things.

Okay, at the time I thought it would have been a good twist. I don't know how she would have got on the Victory, but, hey, I've sense grown wiser.
wink.gif

------------------

I'm sorry, Earthworm, but I felt that everything that needed to be said, has been said. We wouldn't want to tempt newbies, now would we?

Don't worry. You didn't say anything bad about yourself. You merely expressed your will to die for the Glory of Kilrah, the Emperor, and the Empire
smile.gif

Quarto said:
I'm sorry, Earthworm, but I felt that everything that needed to be said, has been said. We wouldn't want to tempt newbies, now would we?
I'm always for seting a negative influence.
smile.gif

Don't worry. You didn't say anything bad about yourself. You merely expressed your will to die for the Glory of Kilrah, the Emperor, and the Empire
smile.gif
Nope, I only said: for the Glory of Kilrah, the Emperor, and the Empire. As far as you know I could have gone to the can for their glory.
smile.gif

Not quite. Skabak is one of those strange words that could mean several things. Note that by itself, it means will to die for the glory of Kilrah. I imagine it means something similar here, even though in translation it was simplified into glory.

It could be a ritual sentence though. If that's the case, than it's meaning would be prety set at meaning only a one thing.

If that is the case, then I'm quite certain that that meaning would include the will to die for Kilrah
smile.gif

Oh? And why can't it be a ritual battle cry? A victory cry?
smile.gif
It would represent the victory for the glory of Kilrah.

The difference in our ranks is only a formality Q. We both know you can't give me orders.
smile.gif

Back