Spaceman
They have to make a new Wing Commander
They really have to.

Because What can we play if there isn't
another game anyway I know for sure Blair
survived But I just want to know what
happened to him, we all do.

[This message has been edited by James Wilson (edited May 21, 2000).]

You know for sure that he survived? Survey says he's probably dead (sorry for the Family Fued allusion). There are plenty of games other than Wing Commander (that's probably sacrilege, sorry), and there'll probably be another WC game in a few years.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Come on If you saw the end of Prophecy
you see him with the laser rifle an Alien
jumps from above at that point you hear a buzz he obviously was able to kill the alien. Then it goes outside to the exploding
wormhole the ship is coming through the station breaks off hits the ship and goes
through the wormhole. Now I wonder if anyone
was on it?

[This message has been edited by James Wilson (edited May 21, 2000).]

Blair is dead.
I didn't like the way he died, but that doesn't mean they need to bring him back in another game.
If you ask me he should have died in a fighter.
But it would be too much to bring him back again.

[This message has been edited by Redtic (edited May 21, 2000).]

But Blair dying on the wormhold tower is the plot twist that all movies, need. WCIV had the Tolwyn twist, WCIII had the Hobbes Twist WCII had Jazz, you know that kind of stuff is needed in all movies (Video Games too)

------------------
And I was stupid enough to think that us brotha's had to stick togetha. :p

I want blair back as much as the next guy, but the ONLY way I see that happening is if the tower made it through the wormhole into alien space in which case blair would have survive for quite some time before he could make it to Confed space or until confed makes it to alien space
rolleyes.gif
. Doesnt sound to likey does it?

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Craze:
WCIV had the Tolwyn twist, WCIII had the Hobbes Twist WCII had Jazz, you know that kind of stuff is needed in all movies (Video Games too)

The Tolwyn and Jazz thing wasn't really a twist to me.
I pretty much could see both comming.

Well you pretty much know something sinister is going to happen with Tolwyn just by looking at the WCIV box art.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Come on in Prophecy the twist was Hawk going
all mental and attacking the Kilrathi. Now
Blair coming back for the next game but as
an Alien, come on you knew it was coming we
found out that the aliens were using the DNA
of everyone they could get their hands on
humans and Kilrathi. A good story idea is that they open up another wormhole and he is like the command system of a super weapon and casey trys to reason with him or something.

Good God, what does one have to do to get through to you people? Why must every newbie bring this up again?
Blair is DEAD. Let me spell that out for you, James Wilson. D E A D. And again. D E A D. And again, just to make sure we understand each other. D E A D.

originally said by C-3PO:
Rather touchy aren't they?

Must be a sore subject
smile.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
I might be right, I might be wrong, but then again, I just might not care either. Got a problem with that?--Me.

Anyone else noticed how James Wilson`s idea sounds so close to Star-Trek`s Borg and Jean-Luc Pickard?
smile.gif

only Question i have is about the Prophecy twist with Hawk.
How come he flip out at Kilrathi there, and not While Melek is on board the ship right beside him in WC4?

Hawk DOES freak out in wc4, he just doesn't go off and kill avery one
wink.gif

maybe seeing young casey made him think back about the time he served whit blair and Iceman, and his need for revance got higher and higher...

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCSCRP

James Wilson said:
Come on in Prophecy the twist was Hawk going
all mental and attacking the Kilrathi.
Um, no. Anyone who played WC4 knows that Hawk would step over his own mother to kill cats. Hawk’s death was a plot twist, to the same degree as Vagabonds in WC4.

Furthermore, ek'rah skabak erg Thrak'Kilrah maks Rag'nith!

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited May 23, 2000).]

James, let me give you a little piece of advice. . . .never bring up the Blair debate. You probably already know that this is a site for hardcore Eing Commander fans and this topic gets quite heated. If you don't believe me, go back in the archives and look for some of the origional "Blair: Dead or Alive?" posts. You can see for yourself firsthand.

As for formalities, I say welcome to the WC CIC and mind the rules.

Thanks for your patience,

DeltaKiller

P.S. I don't know if James Wilson is your real name or not, but I would suggest that you get yourself a callsign for this site.

"Of course I could be wrong. That's just my opinion." Dennis Miller

Am I the only person who is in no way afraid of Silent Warrior?
smile.gif

If one does not want a callsign one does not need to use a callsign. And by one I mean James Wilson.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Not very silent for a Silent Warrior, is he?
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Back