New Wing Commander Games?

Originally posted by Ghost
Tony the Tiger of Zucaritas (Kellogs)...
Ghost... las "Zucaritas" are "Frosted Flakes" in American (or "Frosties" in European), so only Spanish-speaking people could understand your joke...

Chistosa! :)

[Edited by mpanty on 07-01-2001 at 12:30]

Ohhhhhh I see....
Thanks mpanty, was a partial good joke !!!

[Edited by Ghost on 07-01-2001 at 13:01]

I used to eat Frosties! Sorry. :)

Originally posted by LeHah
Time to go tell Bullfrog to stop making Roller Coaster games and to make another Syndicate game!
Do you find American Revolt insanely more difficult compared to the original campaign? After completing the original (something I hadn't done before, so I was rather happy), I was completely wasted in the Revolt.

[Edited by Wedge009 on 07-02-2001 at 02:57]

One bad joke

Ghost, If you think that was a truly good joke, then I would hate to hear your worst ones.

LOOK SIR!! Talking KATS

Originally posted by Wedge009
Do you find American Revolt insanely more difficult compared to the original campaign? After completing the original (something I hadn't done before, so I was rather happy), I was completely wasted in the Revolt.
[/B]

American Revolt was sickening difficult! The first mission alone had to be done in close to under a minute!!!

Hahaha I remember that one! Was that the Alaska one where you had to kill all enemy agents whilst defending that military compound? Mini's and flamers were good for that mission :)

Re: One bad joke

Originally posted by LORDSIVAR
Ghost, If you think that was a truly good joke, then I would hate to hear your worst ones.
Do you speak Spanish, LORDSIVAR?
If not, who the f... gives you the right to judge Ghost's jokes, mmmh?

Originally posted by Wedge009

Indeed. While I found Syndicate almost too easy (the enemy cyborgs never had high body modifications) I couldn't get more than let's say a dozen missions with cheating and only half a dozen without cheating in American Revolt. Syndicate Wars was challenging but doable (though it looked ugly).

The original syndicate still is the best IMHO.

Never played Revolt, but in the original, all you had to do was hide around a corner and torch everybody with flamethrowers as they came around the corner.

Until you got the BIG cyborg upgrades... then it was like the police station in Terminator...

Atlantic Accelerator is still a huge b*tch in the world of PC gaming. You screw up once and you're as good as dead from Gauss Guns, Lasers or just being blown into the water.

Hopefully, my friend and I "Syndicate" script will be read by a particular person in Hollywood. :D

Re: One bad joke

Originally posted by LORDSIVAR

LOOK SIR!! Talking KATS

I don´t have bad jokes...only excellent and good ones...:)

Originally posted by LeHah
Atlantic Accelerator is still a huge b*tch in the world of PC gaming. You screw up once and you're as good as dead from Gauss Guns, Lasers or just being blown into the water.

Hopefully, my friend and I "Syndicate" script will be read by a particular person in Hollywood. :D

Indeed. I always thought that Syndicate could make a great movie.

Originally posted by Dak
Never played Revolt, but in the original, all you had to do was hide around a corner and torch everybody with flamethrowers as they came around the corner.

Until you got the BIG cyborg upgrades... then it was like the police station in Terminator...

Yeah, Syndicate was pretty easy for most missions and you could figure out how a more troublesome mission can be accomplished fairly quick.

But Revolt, well I don't recommend it. It has no fascinating story, two new weapons are everything you get (and they are both not worth the money) and it's incredibly hard.

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 07-05-2001 at 06:05]

Originally posted by Dak
I just 'persuaded' them. :)

Sorry to reply to old threads, but I don't have much time on the net.

Back