New 3D Thread

Great work!

I'm still busy with school but I will graduate end of next year. Hopefully I can find a good job in aerospace and then find time to finish my WCS mod!

Hi everyone, not sure when I'll ever get around to finishing the Waterloo Class Cruiser, so I thought I'd provide it as is. Symmetrical texure is baked and most of the topside details are there. Hope you like her, can't wait to see what the community does with her!

Download Link

Cheers,

-Klavs

Attachments

• Waterloo.png
    Waterloo.png
    637.9 KB · Views: 255
  • Waterloo2.png
    Waterloo2.png
    484.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Waterloo3.png
    Waterloo3.png
    374.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Waterloo4.png
    Waterloo4.png
    454.3 KB · Views: 213
Can't wait also for Ingame.

Homeworld 2 Mod from LIF
or the WC Saga Mod from crazycanuck. The Waterloo was as well as the Ralatha and Fralthra in the WC1 timeline. The TCS Leningrad Waterloo was destroyed by Hobbes Fralthi.
Also Flat Commander.

Hope someone finish it in your style.

OK, so I had to split its hull parts into two, but there we go, a very nice heavy cruiser leaving its shipyard!

DBFBB1F993437F773FB2228CE4DE429D959B5520

F650CEE2860E4683F2CEBBA1771EAA2C564931E4

It doesn't have its turrets yet, but the joints for the missile batteries, torpedo tubes and heavy turrets are set as well as the engines and the hangar paths. In short, a "naked" cruiser. Now, as you can see, it's still a bit bright and I'll work a bit on darkening the textures (like a Privateer bah-dum, tss) and see whether it can be given a Confed green appearance. Though, TBH, I'm still pretty new at texturing, I'll most likely have to wait until someone more experienced can give it a shot.

Hah! Even though those textures are WIP, I think that looks fantastic. It makes for a unique style. Now, re-texture everything else to look like this :).

Hah! Even though those textures are WIP, I think that looks fantastic. It makes for a unique style. Now, re-texture everything else to look like this :).
Thank you for volunteering to do this exciting job! More seriously, texturing is like making models, something I’m inexperienced in and would need months if not years of hard work to master like others do here.

Back