New 3D Thread

B: "Three guesses as to who THAT is..."

T: "<sigh> At least he's keepin' 'em busy. Go for target lock!"

Fralthistrike.jpg

Last edited:
Our baby girl has been in the hospital for about 3 weeks running, so this kind of started off as a hospital ship. It's kind of taken on a life of its own as a large Marine Transport. Lots of big hinged cargo doors and space for about 12 Marine Assault Craft, or about twice that many shuttles. Scales out to about 297 Meters and is helping to preserve my sanity.

TCS Pleiku.jpg

Our baby girl has been in the hospital for about 3 weeks running, so this kind of started off as a hospital ship. It's kind of taken on a life of its own as a large Marine Transport. Lots of big hinged cargo doors and space for about 12 Marine Assault Craft, or about twice that many shuttles. Scales out to about 297 Meters and is helping to preserve my sanity.

View attachment 7713

So sorry to hear that Klavs. Hope she gets to being better and can get out of there soon. Got 2 little girls myself, I feel for you man.

I'm sorry to hear that Klavs, I really hope she is doing okay and is still in high spirits. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Nice marine transport by the way, that looks really cool, you got some great original designs!

Thanks man, no worries. She's got a few more surgeries to go before she's fully operation, but she's doing all right! :)
I have a little boy and another on the way, has to be among our worst fears. I wish you and yours all the best!

This is just amazing. And you know that :)
Here https://www.wcnews.com/chatzone/threads/wing-commander-tribute-my-humble-project.27196/page-4 I'm trying to use models from yours pack in my game but unfortunately some of them are not well textured. Since I'm programmer but not a 3d artist my attempts to texture models looks ugly :(
Maybe you can find some time and help me with proper textured models? :)
I would be very appreciated if you can send me textures for Fralthi cruiser. If it is really possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the kid Klavs? I wish you the best for her recovery.

Well said, Maslas. Love the troop ship design, Klavs. Really nice work on her. No anti-fighter turrets? Looks like one would look quite nice on the top, forward panel there...

Back