New 3D Thread

Indeed, what the others said, all the best to your daughter! I have two young daughters myself, neither of them has ever been in surgery, but one of them was born premature, and spent two months in hospital. I remember very vividly the mental disarray this causes, constant stress and so on. And that's just for us parents...

Just stumbled upon this while researching Venture corvettes as I read "End Run". Being an former B-52 crewdog myself, this comparison resonates with me. Love it!

This is from the render showing the Venture next to a B-52, in case there is confusion.

Last edited:
Just stumbled upon this while researching Venture corvettes as I read "End Run". Being an former B-52 crewdog myself, this comparison resonates with me. Love it!

This is from the render showing the Venture next to a B-52, in case there is confusion.

Glad you like it! I've spent a lot of time restoring the B model -52 at the former Lowry Air Force base museum (Wings Over the Rockies) so the 'BUFF' resonates with me as well! :)

Me in Guam circa 2007. Love that beautiful beast!

4348_1162454980385_8002251_n.jpg

Hope you're having a great holiday season Klavs. How's the family doing?

(Aw CRAP - it's one of those bad guy ships from Alien Commander!!!)

Awesome looking Double Helix there, Klavs.

Wow, that's awesome. That's not supposed to be from another sci-fi thing right? (It's an actual Claw Marks Double Helix?)

that is one amazing ship Klavs. How's your little girl my wife is about to have our first girl together. She will be baby #5 wow that's a lot now that I think about it. Oh well.

Back