Need Prophecy map with borders

$tormin

Vice Admiral
im doing a fanfic for a friend and though i had to put away the book (real novel) i was writing i am going to do a good job with it. to preclude any continuity errors i require a jumppoint map with the borders and jump lines.
thanks

hey, that's the site that said I was wrong about Casey going back to the Midway. They are definetely not the "definite" guide.

No, you replied...

Originally posted by Madman
armada map?

And I'm still confused as to exactly which post you replied to because you failed to include a quote like the one I have above.

I don't recall any map with Armada...unless MY copy was missing the map...stupid copy...eh heh. :)

Originally posted by Mav23
I think he wants to know what map was included with Armada...

I think...

Yeah but he doesn't deserve to know because he didn't include a quote leaving his question completely impossible to answer and then got snippy when people told him that.

[Edited by Frosty on 05-06-2001 at 13:14]

According LOAF, IIRC, the game WC Armada have a map (sectorss,quadrantS )of the game that comes with a playtesters guide. this sectors and quadrants don´t appears in the WCP map.

Correct...

The Play testor's guide is a hint book that was sold seperately from the game. It did not come with the game. But it does have 11 maps in the back of the book of 11 different sectors. they are not very pretty maps.

Another map, that's not very pretty to look at, is the tri-system map. It's not on the WCP map.

Another map, you might have missed are the ones in most Wing commander strategy guides. They are also not very pretty.

Then there is the map, in the confederation handbook, which has a close up of a section on the WCP map, that shows the charybdis jump point area.

[Edited by Valiento on 05-06-2001 at 14:26]

Originally posted by Frosty
Originally posted by Mav23
I think he wants to know what map was included with Armada...

I think...

Yeah but he doesn't deserve to know because he didn't include a quote leaving his question completely impossible to answer and then got snippy when people told him that.

[Edited by Frosty on 05-06-2001 at 13:14]

Come on, Frosty, cut him some slack...he's a newbie.

Back