Names from the pilots.

Was that Baron Jukaga? If so, he's not in the games. He was a cool character though.

That's an easy one Kalkrath, the new millennium already started couple weeks ago.
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I know that.
smile.gif
Hope I didn't give you a heart attack.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

OK, I promise.
wink.gif
So was that Jukaga?

------------------
Gen. Patton

Was that Jukaga that said:

"You speak treason, ******"
"No, I speak to the next emperor of Kilrah."

------------------
Gen. Patton

Yes, 'twas Khasra Redclaw. Probably the only Kilrathi I had no respect for. He tried to assassinate our Prince
frown.gif
!

And now I remember that one of those wingmen from WC4 comes from Ulsima IX. Talk about future reference...

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

Khasra was a power-hungry, snivelling coward. I was all too glad to save Prince Thrakhath from his mangy claws. And even happier when the Prince relayed the news of Khasra's... Accident... To the Emperor.
Personally, I thought Prince Thrakhath was pretty cool though. Until WC 3, he was also quite honourable. Thrak shoukld have survived and then retired to Nephele with Blair (but let's not change his name to Zeke
wink.gif
).

Khasra failed to kill the Emperor
smile.gif
. That makes him even more of a loser. Besides, we know about his attempt to kill our Prince. We're not really sure if he tried to get the Emperor though. All we can base that on is one sentence that Thrak said, and that could mean just about anything.
Thrakhath killed Angel, because she was an enemy. He actually honoured her, for the Kilrathi indeed consider it an honour of sorts to die from the hands of a great enemy (of course, not dying from the hands of a great enemy is even more of an honour
wink.gif
). Remember Thrakhath's words about his father being executed by a low-born Kilra'hra? He could have had the same done to Angel, as the revange he promised Blair. But he didn't. He was an honourable feline.
Anyway, you have to consider cultural differences before you decide somebody's evil. For example, the Japanese mistreated Allied POW's, and everybody thinks that was bad (well, it was, but...). But people seem to forget that the Japanese considered it a great dishonour to be taken prisoner - so great, in fact, that it made the prisoner less-than-human. _They_ generally chose death over POW camps. Which, while it doesn't justify their actions, certainly puts things into a different perspective.

Damn straight Quarto.
smile.gif

GO THRAK!!
smile.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

Nah, he screwed up. Besides, he was a mean-looking bugger. And he lacked the qualities of a good leader. Had he been in charge when Ghorah Khar rebelled, Blair would only have spent three weeks at Caernarvon, and then he would have been sent back into the fray - perhaps even in a Strakha.

Thrak is the man! He's the coolest character in WC.
smile.gif
And acording to one ot the CIC pools he's the hotest guy in WC.
wink.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

Jukaga has an even better name.

------------------
Gen. Patton

My last post was talking about Khasra, not Thrak. I would never accuse our Prince of screwing up
smile.gif
. Nor of being ugly. Although I can only wonder about that poll
smile.gif
Jukaga doesn't sound Kilrathi-ish. It just sounds weird.

For me it sounds better though. Jukaga, JUKAGA!

------------------
Gen. Patton

Aye laddie, they do sound more Kilrathi, but Jukaga sounds better IMO.
wink.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

What makes you the judge of what sounds like Kilrathi?

------------------
Assistant: "Here is the national museum's annual request for an increase in funding."
Politician: (Gulp!!) "Tell them to stick it in their extinct species hall."
The Politician by David Fletcher.

[This message has been edited by Penguin (edited February 03, 2000).]

Why, the names in WC 1, WC 2, WC 3, WC 4 and WCP. Also, the terminology from the WC3/KSaga manual.

Good enough for ye?
smile.gif

Why would that be good enough for anyone Quarto???

smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

TC: Because I said so, of course
smile.gif
. And don't be impudent...

Back