My custom WC decals

Who said Anything about not going to Dragon*Con cause I'm in the UK. Typical Scummer, posts before he thinks:D:D

No Offense Mate

You were the one complaining in that other thread about there not being UK WC conventions. You don't need UK conventions if you can go to the US for Dragon*Con. Think about *that*.

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
You were the one complaining in that other thread about there not being UK WC conventions. You don't need UK conventions if you can go to the US for Dragon*Con. Think about *that*.

I'm a student, so I can't really afford to go :(

Do you support Scumhampton FC, by any chance :D:D

Sorry about the Scumhampton bit, could't resist

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
There's lots of great things going on at DragonCon besides the WC stuff we do.. for example we spent a great deal of time and money in the dealer rooms.

And out doing crazy stuff in Atlanta or playing Game Boy Advance.

Originally posted by TopGun
I'm a student, so I can't really afford to go :(

That's no excuse. Most of the people who go are students.

Im going to Dragon*Con cause Ill meet some WC fans.....Thats all.I dont care about it.I just want a meeting with WC fans :)

Im not very sure too,but Ill try to go this year.Well we ll meet one day there TopGun :)

sadly, i too will not be able to make my appearence at DragonCon this year. too much to do, so little time

it's in the last days of Aug. and the first of Sept. right? well, i got school during that time. plus there's work. add it all up, and i ain't got time

Back