My custom WC decals

Hey, that's pretty cool. I don't recall anyone ever customizing their vehicle with Wing Commander media before. This may be a first.

My license plate holder says WING COMMANDER CIC - WWW.WCNEWS.COM
Never took a picture though.. Send us a picture when they're on your car Castle!

I wanted to make a bumper sticker that said "My other car is a F-107b Rapier" after seeing the movie...

well could crop the biggest cat head from the pic, then go to kinko's get it blown up as big as u want it, then transfer it to ur case, and goto town with a dremel.... i do it all the time.

I had the picture scanned and took it to a friend of mine that works at a pinstripe shop and he loaded the pic up and cut me a few out. The security sticker is printed backwards on a clear sheet, so when you stick it on the inside of the window, it'll read properly from the outside.
I masked one out and painted it on an old PC.

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/rhum/pc_case.jpg

I'll try to take a picture of the stickers on my car on Friday. That is usually my day off. When I go to work in the morning, it's dark and when I get off of work, it's dark. I'll have to wait till the afternoon to take a pic.

I want to put a white Terran Confed symbol in my sidedoors of my blue 206 :) Well, I discuss that with my friends ...but they say it will be.....ridiculus....I dont know.Maybe Ill do it no matter what.
Then Ill post a photo for you :)

Of course they say it will be rediculus, they aren't WC fans. My advice is convert or lose them.

Looks like Im the only Greek Fun.So noone will know what I got on my Car.Anyway Ill post a Photo soon :)

The only reason I will go to the Dragon*Con 2003 is to meet Wc fans,not for "Dragon*Con" ....

I got no one to talk about WC !

Being in the UK is no excuse for not going. I'm in the UK and I'll be going. It'll be my third year even.

There's lots of great things going on at DragonCon besides the WC stuff we do.. for example we spent a great deal of time and money in the dealer rooms.

Back