Movies to see

Honestly anyone gonna feel bad if there isn't a sequel to it. I saw Ghost Rider in theaters it was a good movie but it didn't really blow me away. I don't know what more they can do with ghost rider I mean there really are no great stories of him that come to mind.

I actually fell asleep in the theater during the last Bourne movie. I hate Matt Damon.

I liked both of them a lot, but the second one made my girlfriend sick with all that shaky camera business in the beginning. I'm not a Matt Damon fan either, but I'm also not a Damon hater.

I used to hate Affleck, but for some reason not so much anymore. Maybe it's all the View Askew stuff that changed my mind.

I would like to see Transformers. I'm hoping it will be good since Steven Spielberg is involved it.

(Ya it's my 16th birthday)

As a big Transformer fan I'm anxious to see it, but have a sense of "cautious optimism". Michael Bay is directing, so I am emotionally prepared for dissapointment, but have hope.

As a big Transformer fan I'm anxious to see it, but have a sense of "cautious optimism". Michael Bay is directing, so I am emotionally prepared for dissapointment, but have hope.

I dowloaded the HD trailer yesterday and it looks really cool. Actually Michael Bay is part of why I'm interested in this... not because I think his movies are intelectual marvels but rather because depite his knack for big action, I think he does have a measure of talent. I actually like The island until it desolved into mindless action for the last hour and forgot about all the interesting Ideas they brought up and then didn't develop. But I wonder how much of that is from working with Bruckheimer. I thought a lot of The Island had promise. So i'm currious to see what the results of Having Bay under Speilbergs producer hand will be as opposed to what he's done under Jerry Bruckheimer. Of course, maybe he is all action and I'll be proven wrong but I'm still curious.

One reviewer said that The Island was the closest thing to a good Micheal Bay movie, and I agree with him.

I'm looking forward to the Transformers movie.

I gotta say, though, Optimus sure does look "sad". I'm not sure what they were going for with that design choice.

Im going to be seeing that my girlfriend is really into that Potter. Its kinda cool watching the first one and seeing the cast as kids then watching them as young adults. I was kinda upset when I started purchasing the DVDs for that series the first two movies has a paper case and folds out it looked really nice. Then when the third movie came out it was in a standard run of the mill plastic dvd case. Was anyone else disappointed in that?

Yeah... Harry Potter was an odd exception to the generally good news that Warner Brothers had finally ditched snapper cases.

I know it might not be for the Americans or anything, but I really enjoyed Hot Fuzz, done by the same people who did Shaun of the Dead if you've seen that. Hot Fuzz was hilarious though, didn't have a thing bad to say about it.

Hot Fuzz is awesome! :D The DVD's out fairly soon.

I'm looking forward to Bourne, Transformers, Fantastic 4 (I didn't like the first one that much, but hey... it's Jessica Alba), Die Hard 4.0 and Pirates.

I quite liked Spider-man 3, though I prefered the first two. I found 3 to be a bit too cheesy in places, especially near the end when they kept cutting back to the news anchor in the middle of the big fight. And I don't think Tobey Maguire gave his best performance.

Two films that I saw in the cinema recently that surprised me were Shooter and Next. I'm not much of a fan of either Mark Wahlberg or Nicolas Cage, but I thoroughly enjoyed both of those movies.

Back