Movies to see

Im looking forward to seeing 28 weeks later. I enjoyed the first one alot its unfortunate that they are releasng it may 11 since I got plenty of other movies I want to see more this month. Hopefully Ill find time to fit that one in.

My new update list of possible movies to watch (and those I have never hearrd of) from May onwards

May 2007

* 17th - Zodiac MA15+
* 17th - Black Snake Moan MA15+
* 24th - Pirates Of The Caribbean:at World's End
* 26th - Cheeni Cum
* 31st - Gone M
* 31st - The Messengers M
* 31st - Romulus My Father M
* 31st - Deadgirl Rating

June 2007

* 7th - Amazing Grace PG
* 7th - The Banquet MA15+
* 7th - Shrek The Third
* 14th - Ocean's Thirteen
* 14th - Bridge To Terabithia
* 14th - Hostel 2
* 15th - Jhoom Bharabar Jhoom
* 19th - Premonition M
* 21st - Blades Of Glory M
* 21st - Fantastic Four: The Rise Of The Silver Surfer
* 21st - Nancy Drew PG
* 28th - Clubland MA15+
* 29th - Transformers

July 2007

* 5th - Firehouse Dog PG
* 5th - Black Book
* 5th - Knocked Up MA15+
* 7th - Driving Lessons
* 12th - Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Rating
* 21st - I Do:how To Get Married And Stay Single M
* 26th - The Simpsons Movie

August 2007

* 2nd - Die Hard 4.0
* 2nd - License To Wed
* 2nd - Fracture
* 2nd - The Hills Have Eyes 2 R18+
* 9th - I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry
* 10th - Chak De India
* 16th - The Invisible
* 16th - No Reservations
* 23rd - The Bourne Ultimatum
* 30th - Vacancy
* 30th - Ratatouille

September 2007

* 6th - Evan Almighty
* 6th - The Invasion
* 13th - Hairspray
* 13th - Surfs Up
* 20th - December Boys
* 20th - Underdog
* 20th - Stardust
* 27th - Super Bad
* 27th - Rush Hour 3

October 2007

* 4th - The Game Plan
* 4th - The Brave One
* 11th - 1408 Rating
* 18th - A Mighty Heart
* 18th - Day Watch
* 25th - Resident Evil 3 : Extinction

November 2007

* 15th - Fred Claus
* 22nd - Hot Rod
* 29th - Beowulf
* 29th - Hey Hey Its Esther Blueburger

December 2007

* 13th - I Am Legend
* 13th - Daddy Day Camp
* 26th - The Golden Compass
* 26th - National Treasure: Book Of Secrets
* 26th - Enchanted
* 26th - The Kite Runner
* 26th - The Spiderwick Chronicles
* 26th - American Gangster
* 26th - Bee Movie

Sweet! There making another National Treasure movie! I loved the first one. I hadn't heard about this.

Besides this I'm looking forward to Pirates 3, Harry Potter 5, Die Hard 4, The Simpsons, and possibly Transformers.

Because no one saw the ATHF movie. Its release was very, very limited.

Because no one saw the ATHF movie. Its release was very, very limited.

Why was it so limited? It was rated R I think. I remember the commerical, it was funny.

I am totally gonna see Spider-Man 3. It is big. I'm in NY so I would know.

Dahan said:
May 2007
Spiderman 3 - May 3rd
Pirates Of The Caribbean:at World's End May 24th

Spider Man 3 is comming out May 4th in NYC, where does it come out on May 3rd?

At a guess, since Dahan's location lists him as being in Australia, he's listing Australian premier dates. :)

Why was it so limited? It was rated R I think. I remember the commerical, it was funny.

I don't know. ATHF is a cult show on a cable channel and plays late at night. Maybe they didn't want to risk losing money from wide distribution.

Spiderman 3 premiered earlier in the week internationally. Just got back from seeing a midnight show in Washington DC!

I'm totally going to get the promotional Spiderman 3 black coffee mug at the Cinemark Botafogo branch. I needs my spidey coffee!

I saw it today a 3:00. It is really good. Who else saw it? I got to say, VENOM ROCKS.

Going to watch it in an hour... I'll let you know what I think when I get back.:)

EDIT: I'm Back! I really liked it too, actually. Though I imagine it would be a bit too much if you haven't seen the first too movies.

I thought it was an *excellent* end to a trilogy (or even as a direct sequel to the first one)... but as a stand-alone movie it didn't especially work.

And I can't belive New Goblin gets burned.

Spoiler:
He gets scarred from a pumpkin bomb, which is pretty sad that he gets hurt by his own weaponry, even if it was Spider Man who did it.

BTW, is Sandman a bad guy or just misunderstood?

(EDIT: Just so everyone knows, this board does have spoiler tags. Just use it like any other tag. "spoiler" "/spoiler" (but with brackets). Just roll your mouse over the hidden text. -AD)

I could have used a pumpkin bomb at 5:30 Friday evening when I was trying to make a delivery to a movie theater.

Yeah if Pumpkin bombs were black I would call the Shadow Bombs, and become the Darkness Goblin. I would also change the R-Bats (Razor Bats) to B-Bats (Blade Bats).

I'm definately looking foward to the Bourne Ultimatum. The other two movies were awesome!

I actually fell asleep in the theater during the last Bourne movie. I hate Matt Damon.

Im looking forward to seeing 28 weeks later. I enjoyed the first one alot its unfortunate that they are releasng it may 11 since I got plenty of other movies I want to see more this month. Hopefully Ill find time to fit that one in.

Wow, that's this week. Neato, I didn't realize it was so soon.

I'm totally going to get the promotional Spiderman 3 black coffee mug at the Cinemark Botafogo branch. I needs my spidey coffee!

There's a neato Spiderman 3 Super Soaker out now!
31ArPprsY0L._AA250_.jpg

Back