Melek for sale !

I never much cared for the Wing-4 Kilrathi, I found the Wing 3 Kilrathi to look much better, now if they were selling one of those heads, the talking ones, not the background one, that would be cool.

It's always a shame to see what happens to a masterpiece that is overtweaked.

That looks corny, and it looks like a Wookie, not a Kilrathi. As already stated, WC3 had the best Kilrathi, by FAR.

Heh :)

Gotta agree with Bloodspray on this one. I can't believe someone ripped off Chewbacca's head (literally)! :eek:

Also, quick question here - does my lack of desire to fork over $9,000 I don't have to buy a Kilrathi head that arguably looks like a wookie with eyes bulging out of its head...does that make me less of a WC fan? :(

The WCIV Kilrathi is embarassing -- not really the sort of thing you'd want as the center of your collection. :) The price is a pipe dream, too... Hobbes' head, the WC equivalent of the Cowardly Lion mask, sold for $500 (with one bid). Melek's WCIV head isn't anywhere near as prestigious and is significantly uglier.

(For a similar amount of money a few years back you could have gotten an entire movie Rapier -- *that* would have almost been worth it.)

Hrmmm...

An entire movie Rapier for $9,000? Would that have included flight capability, live ammunition, and Merlin, the magic talking computer? Or at the very least, a complementary T-Shirt that says, "it was either this or a new car?" :)

Well, many Kilrathi clan leaders would gladly pay a lot more than 9k for Melek's head... :)

Seriously, though, WC4 Melek looks like a MUPPET googly eyed Kat...

Cripes!

I showed the picture to my nephew...and he runs out of the room screaming. Maybe that's the effect they were going for. Scaring three-year-olds, and making everyone else just :rolleyes:.

Kinda like a car wreck. I don't want to look at it.....I just can't help it, though....

BurningWolf said:
Cripes!

I showed the picture to my nephew...and he runs out of the room screaming. Maybe that's the effect they were going for. Scaring three-year-olds, and making everyone else just :rolleyes:.

Kinda like a car wreck. I don't want to look at it.....I just can't help it, though....
I ran out of the room screaming when my dad showed me that the Kilrathi could talk. but I was like 3 so...yeah

Back