Major Maniac

I enjoyed flying the scimitar. It had its drawbacks, but that's part of what made it a fun figher. Plus, those mass drivers were a blessed step up from the lasers on the Hornet. Still, though, I was always counting the missions until I could strap on a Raptor. Damn, I love Raptors!

Dammerung said:
Maniac is the best pilot confed has. Period. They don't promote you on how well you fly, they promote you on whether you follow the rules or not. There's your answer.

not if you look at the killboard in prophecy there are allway three or four dudes that has more kills than him(but not me)

Kord said:
not if you look at the killboard in prophecy there are allway three or four dudes that has more kills than him(but not me)
There's a random element to that, Maniac is usually close to the top.

The ironic thing is that every time I play that game, I'm already far ahead of him by the time I get to the cutscene where Hawk tells him to give it a rest and he says that he would but "...One of you might actually catch up to me on the Killboard."

I know, I was just saying that he acted as if he were still at the top during that cutscene, that's why it was ironic, cause I was far ahead of him.

Back