Lt Cmd Deveraux

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRemorse

Rear Admiral
On the post card on http://www.wingcommander.com, it is said that the rank of Angel is Lt Cmd. In my mind, it means that she is part of the NAvy. But I have always thought that she was in the Space Army Forces, like Blair.
Anyone here with the answer ??
 

NoRemorse

Rear Admiral
No. 2nd Lt, 1st Lt, Captain, Major, Lt.col, Col, etc are Space Forces ranks. Lt commander is a navy ranks, owned by those who are in command of vessels like carriers, destroyers, etc...
 

Zim

Spaceman
ZIM Strikes!!!

hey, NR, you should do your sig like

"War does not determine who's right, but who's left"

ain't that mucho cooler? :D

Tadaaah! Another succes for the ZIM!
 

Zim

Spaceman
Hey, I'm Dutch!

I know some french!

Voulez vouz couchez avec moi ce soir (or something)

NO OFFENSE :D

And no offence TC and LOAF and all the brainiacs High up! :D

TADAAAH! Another succes for the ZIM!
 

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Before WC1 the only ranks we ever see pilots as are Navy... thus, in the movie, all the pilots have navy ranks.
 

NoRemorse

Rear Admiral
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Before WC1 the only ranks we ever see pilots as are Navy... thus, in the movie, all the pilots have navy ranks.
So, she can't be Lt Cmdt... that's my opinion, and I may be wrong, but...
 

Saturnyne

Vice Admiral
Isn't the force that Blair and Angel, etc. fight in/for a space navy in the games? Or are they a kind of airforce while the carrier compliment is navy?
 

mpanty

Keen Commander
Mauvais joueur... you just changed it! ;)

It's the way Zim said it that sounds better, with the "left" and "right" thing... :)
 

Ladiesman^

Spaceman
Originally posted by Saturnyne
Isn't the force that Blair and Angel, etc. fight in/for a space navy in the games? Or are they a kind of airforce while the carrier compliment is navy?
Blair and Angel are Space Force (pretty much air force in space). The carriers are Navy yes. And for some reason in WC people like to jump around, sometimes Space Force will use Navy ranks.
 

TC

SubCrid
Originally posted by NoRemorse
So, she can't be Lt Cmdt... that's my opinion, and I may be wrong, but...
You are wrong :) It's clearly stated in the Movie and all the movie related things (novel, confed handbook, etc) that Angel is a Lt. Commander.

TC
 

NoRemorse

Rear Admiral
Originally posted by mpanty
Mauvais joueur... you just changed it! ;)

It's the way Zim said it that sounds better, with the "left" and "right" thing... :)
Hey, no, I'm not. I changed it, that's right, because that sounds better, because Zim was critisizing it. Why do you blame me, I'm just using his piece of advice ?
 

iCe

Vice Admiral
Originally posted by Zim
Hey, I'm Dutch!

I know some french!

Voulez vouz couchez avec moi ce soir (or something)

NO OFFENSE :D

And no offence TC and LOAF and all the brainiacs High up! :D

TADAAAH! Another succes for the ZIM!
So, i'm dutch too. But french sux.

But in the WCM there's a lot diffirent then in the WC Universe that we know, but who cares. Colonel or Luitenant Commander, Angel is a chick!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top