Looking for volunteers for a WCTO test game

*enslaves tumbleweed*
I haven't got any different orders by my wingcats, so I think my orders can be considered final. BTW, did you upload the changes snip63 mentioned? Because I still don't see any difference and I already cleared my cache.

So, where is Pip? I'm glad that you furballs finally upgraded to enslaving dead plants and all, but, we would like to fight.

While I've been silent, I am still here, and waiting for those cats to actually remember how to pilot.

Let's get this show on the road, and return to a 48H max turn time.

Let's get this show on the road, and return to a 48H max turn time.
Amen to that, although I'm afraid there's another break at hand: I'll attend a seminar for the rest of the week. I'm returning on Sunday, most probably facing a pile of work to be done. :( After that, though, we should be able to return to our regular schedule with WCTO!

Now that we have the power of the tumbleweed on our side, nothing will stop us!
(Orders sent...not that they're very exciting.)

Hey, you enslaved the tumbleweed, you didn't convince them to join you. Do not underestimate the Free Tumbleweed Liberation Front!

Now that we have the power of the tumbleweed on our side, nothing will stop us!
(Orders sent...not that they're very exciting.)

Bah, already the majority of the tumbleweed population embraces the benevolent reign of the Kilrathi! Your petty rebel insurgents will be a thing of the past in mere days.

Benevolent?! So you have been getting softer. And it seems that you have fallen right into our plans both here and on the Tumbleweed Home Planet.

Of course the tumbleweedpeople now realize the truth of the Kilrathi pantheon and its requirements. It protects them from monkey trickery.

Of course the tumbleweedpeople now realize the truth of the Kilrathi pantheon and its requirements. It protects them from monkey trickery.

So, this is why those hairbrain pilots are taking so long to send their orders? Tell your fellow soon-to-be flaming furballs to quit goofing off on that planet and fight!

So, this is why those hairbrain pilots are taking so long to send their orders? Tell your fellow soon-to-be flaming furballs to quit goofing off on that planet and fight!

Getting nervous, hmm? Can't stand the tension, hmm? To repeat myself: Humans panic so easily, just like mice. ;)

Alright its Sunday. Now taking bets on what time today we get to see two nice large debris fields....

(Open Channel)
You're running out of lives, kitties...

Back