Looking for volunteers for a WCTO test game

Welcome back then!

It's really is a head race now with both bombers so heavily damaged...

And it seems the incredible Chaff Pod luck has run out...

And it seems the incredible Chaff Pod luck has run out...

I think that one was just defective... I mean, the chaff pods usually block *all* missiles, and that one blocked none! Maybe its magnetic decoys ran out of batteries!

It is still anybody's game at this point! Any votes from the onlookers?

Uh, QuailPilot, I think your bomber's got a scratch. Sorry! ;) If you want to hop in again, you're welcome (speaking for both games, of course).

Time works for Confed in "Ambush at Gwynedd," that's for sure. Aside from the chaff pod luck streak, I'd say things went rather bad for the kats so far. Although they just need one last torpedo hit to bring the Beowulf down... Question is if their bombers will survive long enough for another target lock. We'll see... And then switch sides after the scenario is finished one way or the other. :)

QuailPilot: Maybe you're on vacation, or your computer's down again. Since you haven't replied to my email so far, I assume you're firing your rear turret at Tango 1 and keep a torpedo lock on the Beowulf. I'll wait a little bit longer, but End Phase will be online tomorrow one way or the other - I hope that's okay with everyone.

Crap, the torpedo to end it all didn't end it. Who's choosing the path the topedo takes, hmm? ;)

And our chaff pod luck definately has run out - those 16 damage points were quite unnecessary.

With new years, will be slow on the turn 6 orders. Should have them in tomorrow-ish. (Jan 1st) Gotta prepare today for tonight.

Did a little balancing, including a total of 37 vessels from our beloved franchise. ;) I'm still testing, but I think it's at least an improvement to the old point cost values. Some figures to look at:
(Point Cost without/with complete missile loadout.)

Ferret: 12/12
Sartha: 12/12
Drakhri: 13/14
Epee: 14/15
Strakha: 15/18
Rapier II: 20/22
Jalkehi: 24/26
Sabre: 25/31
Gothri: 24/33
Broadsword: 26/33
Grikath: 27/33
Crossbow: 27/34

And yes, torpedoes are pretty expensive toys...
I'm as always eager to hear some opinions! :)

Ironduke,

Its alittle bit late, but, since Koractu 2 failed the hard stop, shouldn't he get 3 hull damage? I looked through the phases and didn't see it recorded. I also looked at how the damage added up and didn't see it there. Also, in Turn 4, there seems to be a bit of a messup for the ship stats of Koractu 2 (I know for sure that it is recorded that Koractu 2 has 10 shields right after it had its shields taken down and it is labled "Koractu 1 <Pip>"). Maybe thats where I'm getting confused.

snip63

Also, in Turn 4, there seems to be a bit of a messup for the ship stats of Koractu 2 (I know for sure that it is recorded that Koractu 2 has 10 shields right after it had its shields taken down and it is labled "Koractu 1 <Pip>"). Maybe thats where I'm getting confused.
You're right, didn't notice that until now! I'll look into it and let you know what the problem was. Could take some time, though, since I'm probably off for a few days. Sorry! :(

Everything should be up and running again now! Fortunately I just messed up with the .PNGs for Koractu 1 and 2's ship stats screen. ;)

*watches tumbleweed*
Anyone still in for the final turn(s) of this scenario? I'm specifically waiting for Pip, QuailPilot and snip63 - and Mekt-Hakkikt, in case the Kilrathi team decisions require him to change his current orders.

Back