LOAF's bidding...

Yeah. But first I had to ask myself whom of the three men he really is . I made it with the multiple choice-test. I watched the other photos and there only stayed one guy, whom wasn't on other pics. So I had my answer. :)

Well, the link says "Erin Roberts poses with Joe, as Ben 'LOAF' Lesnick looks on"...
There's really only two guys posing and only one "looking on"... :)

My English isn't so good, I can imagine, but I do not always look it up in a dictionary. :)
But now as you say, I should have known. *g*

Joe and LOAF do work together... Joe just likes to outbid absolutely anyone in e-bay auctions. He rarely loses when it's something he has his eye on.

Fishbone: I've lived in America my whole life and I speak two languages: English and Bad English. Don't feel bad if you think you don't speak the language well; it is one of the world's 3 most complicated languages (Asian and Middle East are #1 and #2). I've written and spoken English for as long as I can remember and I still stink at it... :D

Yup it is, but I've forgotten most of it since last year. I don't use it any more. I just need English.
That's even worse enough for me. But maybe it comes,because I am always in a hurry, when I post here. Then happen sme faults. Thanks for the help, LeHah :)

Um... I've never heard of English being so complicated... as far as I know, it's not any more complicated than any other Indo-European language. And there's no such thing as the Asian language, or the Middle Eastern language, so I don't see how they can be #1 and #2 :).

Hebrew is one of the most difficult (ten years of studing and have an average knowledge), maybe mandarin is the most dificult ???

English seems to be difficult for several Asian immigrants because of all the different grammatical rules and what not. On the other hand, I find trying to memorise an infinite number of Chinese characters next to impossible, and have come to the conclusion that I haven't been gifted with the talent to learn my 'mother' tongue. Then again, neither have my parents. :)

Back