Little Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every so oftern I see the Vesuvius do the really fast turn that is quicker the a fighter turing. Which doesn't make much sence.

Sense. ;)

Yes, the Vesuvius turns ridiculously fast - I said as such when I first saw WC4 when my cousin was playing. But then, it was designed to take crazy manoeuvres like that. Didn't Tolwyn say "Full 180!"?

Turning around takes 30 seconds... it would take a minute if one were to turn a full 360 degrees for some reason.

TC

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Vesuvius was only taken out by a single fighter in the sense that *every* ship is eventually taken out by a single fighter. Quite a few capships and many, many fighter craft were destroyed in the running battle to take out Vesuvius.

LOAF what was Vesuvius .

the Super Carrier Admiral Tolwyn commanded in WC IV.

oh wait... of course, only LOAF would know that! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Meson

....newbie alert.... :rolleyes:

What Wing Commander related items have you seen? :mad:

games wc1,2,3,priv rf priv2 and wcp
books heart of the tiger, freedom flight, fleet action wcmand the book for wc4.
videos wca wcm.

Trust me, you'll like it. :D I have 3 versions... 2 DVD (one with high quality graphics, one without), and the original. and I play it obsessively.

In priv if you get an engen bigger thanyou need for the guns and heat sink big to you can fire longer at the target.I know that this sounds simple but peaple can over look the simple thinking that if you get all the top that you can is better than getting guns that are less powerful but can fire longer at the same target with out stopping can be better.

Still don't know what you're trying to say, Hawke. Porcupine proved what many of us know to be true - the Tachyon cannon is one of the best guns in Privateer. Of course, gun coolers and other gadgets will improve you ship further (although I don't notice much difference with the cooler), and I always fill my ship with upgrades before starting the plot missions.

Originally posted by Mav23
Of course it was, what do you know Pug-boy?

I know I could just take your fingernails out and run a brillow bad over your fingertips. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back