Lame insults you tossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come, brothers. Aim your arms not at each other, but at Microsoft and the god-awful, 2 year late, emotionally crippled piece of crap that destroyed whatever respect Starlancer had amassed.

What a piece of "let's all just get along" hippie crap. Yelling at Microsoft isn't even popular or catchy anymore. It's just pathetic. Pathetic.

Kazan said:
Dundradal: i don't care what you think about me - you don't know me, infact you don't know jack. What offended me more is that on gaming community i am attached to attacked another gaming community I am attached to

You're right I don't know jack, actually I don't know anyone named jack period. You are taking a april fool's joke and turning it into a crusade. The fact that this community can keep you going off is just great. I mean seriously, I'm a mac user should I start a mac vs pc thread just to throw some shit into the pot? hell no, why? because why fuel a fire? it was a joke...I'm glad you've devoted time to something you love, that's noble, but causing a shit tossing contest is just stupid.

And yes we've heard of lurking, there's almost 2,600 members on these forums and probably no more than 200 are regular posters the rest are lurkers...hell I was one of the first people to sign up for these forums when they started way back in 2000 and in 4 years I've only gotten 500 posts...wouldn't you venture I guess that I was a lurker for a great many years...and even before that I was a regular on alt.games.wing-commander....

Kazan said:
I think some of you you assume im quite the newbie beacuse of my post count and registration date never heard of this thing called lurking - i've been visiting this website and the forums a lot longer than i've been registered
I'm going to register my disbelief at this claim because if you truly had been lurking for any substantive length of time, you'd know how to behave.
To whoever said it: Destroying the competitions CDs has no entertainment value unless you have the maturity of a four year old
No, it's very funny. You're just a stupid idiot.
To whoever said it: Attacking the FS2 franchise is an attack on who ever is currently maintaining it - period. Volition and Interplay are not the ones maintaining it.
Uhoh, I think somebody better call whine-one-one and have them send the wambulance. We got a crybaby on our hands.

This thread has been jacked in the name of nachos. Deal with it.
BigsWickDagger said:
I just got back from vacation in Mexico, a small fishing village named Cuzan on the Yucatan Peninsula about an hour north of Belize. We were served homemade nachos and frijoles with every meal- including breakfast.
I wish I could visit nacho heaven for vacation.
They had this salsa to go with the nachos that had these diced orange peppers in it,
What, you mean like habañeros? Don't put those in your mouth. Don't even go near them.
really hot stuff too, the kind that makes your eyes water and asshole pucker. Speaking of assholes, one guy with us had to have his air lifted to the burn unit at Miami Valley Hospital after too many of those little orange bastards. Oh well, more for the rest of us.
The trick to avoiding this is to consume something pretty alkaline, to balance out the peppers. Like after you binge on nachos, suck back one of those disgusting baking-soda cocktails. That should even things up.

Num...

This is what I'm talkin' about right here:
nachos1.jpg

Disgusting, yet irresistable.

Obviously I'm always up for *actual* nachos as well as dopey fake kind.

Food Network told me that nachos come from Texas, not Mexico. I'm not sure if there was much distinction between the two back when nachos were invented, which is probably many years ago, but it's a fun fact.

Kazan said:
I think some of you you assume im quite the newbie beacuse of my post count and registration date never heard of this thing called lurking - i've been visiting this website and the forums a lot longer than i've been registered

highhorse.jpg

In other news, I think we should embark on a great Nacho crusade. And I think this crusade should involve us (and by us, I mean all Connecticut people, and by all Connecticut people, I mean me and Frosty) using Dave's Insanity Sauce on Nachos. That would be amazing.

Chili's actually has good fajita chicken nachos. Thick tortilla chips each topped with their own bean and cheese layer with an individual chunk of chicken on each tortialla, good stuff.

C-ya

Well, love is blind.

Seriously though, who the fuck is he?

no just the subtle tone in your voice...sounds very much like you are a person who would love mike, I mean afterall he is a great guy and such

I'm actually quite a fan of the tostitos bite size...quite addicting...a little small for nachos but great for dipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back