Kitty Litters ???

Bandit LOAF said:
Hmm, doesn't she die in the last episode? When the Kilrathi dreadnought hits the base?

I think you can certainly make this argument, as Thrakhath's Bloodfang seems to be the only fighter that escapes (at least it seems pretty likely that it's the Bloodfang, since we know for sure Thrakhath couldn't have kicked the bucket yet).

However, I don't think it's explicitly shown that the princess goes up in flames. We actually don't see anything except for a big fireball over the pyramid. So I think it very well could have been possible for the princess to have been reintroduced in a later episode, if there had been any later episodes.

I don't think it's really settled, but yes, I agree that the preponderance of evidence seems to suggest that she does die. Of course, being a cartoon, they aren't going to show a bloody death sequence involving lots of exploding Kilrathi body parts...

I thought a Grikath and a Sartha escaped the site. IIRC, Thrakath was sitting in a Sartha when Garhal told him of the dreadnaught going down and his sister seemed to be able to handle a Grikath in Word of Honor. So there is a possiblity she could be alive.

C-ya

Maybe. I suppose it's a rule of cartoon violence that only unimportant characters get blown to shreds (and even then, only off-screen or in the form of inanimate objects like a fighter). However, from my recent viewing, I only remember one escaping. It could have been a two-seater. I'll have to play it back in slow motion...

I think the coolest part of that episode was the Kilrathi capital ship escape pod.

As for the Bloodfang, I was just assuming Thrakhath would be flying the Bloodfang. I wasn't really thinking about identifying the exact type of fighter (the TV designs are somewhat different anyway), so I don't really have any strong opinion.

Actually, one of the things I remember liking about WCATV was that the ships looked pretty accurate to the cames, more or less. Much more accurate than WCM, anyway :rolleyes:

Oh, no question that they're clearly the ships from the WC games, as opposed to something completely different like in the movie; however, as animated drawings for a TV series, they inevitably have some minor discrepencies here and there, and they just plain look different in "high resolution". :)

Back