Kilrathi Saga?

LOAF, you have the best stories. :)

I got my Kilrathi Saga the same day I bought WC4, which was the WC4 release date.

Originally posted by Meson
LOAF, you have the best stories. :)

I got my Kilrathi Saga the same day I bought WC4, which was the WC4 release date.

Using Doctor Yourmakingthusupdumbass's time machine, no doubt? Kilrathi Saga came out a year after WCIV.

I think I can get the game.

If anyone of u want Kilrathi Saga, I can direct u to a site who has it. There is a web-based store who buys and sells computer games, used and new games. Last time I checked, Kilrathi Saga could be purchased for about 100 kronor.

Which would be about 10 US dollars.

Also saw WCP on sale there.....50 "kronor", or 5 US dollars..

(1 US dollar is worth approx. 11 "kronor" in Swedish currency.)

Re: I think I can get the game.

Originally posted by Sirithchilion
If anyone of u want Kilrathi Saga, I can direct u to a site who has it. There is a web-based store who buys and sells computer games, used and new games. Last time I checked, Kilrathi Saga could be purchased for about 100 kronor.

Which would be about 10 US dollars.

Also saw WCP on sale there.....50 "kronor", or 5 US dollars..

(1 US dollar is worth approx. 11 "kronor" in Swedish currency.)

I'd like to see that store too...

Ok, that does it! Where is that store, how do I find it and who do I have to kill for KS?!?!
Just kidding, my friend, also WC junkie, is trying to get KS, so he wouldn't have to ask me to lend him KS all the time.
But somehow, I think somebody is just trying to pull our legs...:)

Ok guys...here goes.

Think I made a mistake.....As I mentioned this site also buys games, or trades them with other ones.

That means that they also put the amount of money they will pay u for a special game right beside the game in the list.

Wich means that there is no garante that the game is in stock, crap. Sorry guys.

I thought that the list in question was a little to good to be true.

Take a look for yerself...the sites in swedish but the games names are not. (duh)

http://www.tvspelsborsen.se/pc.html#begagnadespel

Sorry about getting your hopes up.:D

Hm....

Come to think of it..there may be no garante, but if anyone here wishes it, I can email them and ask if they have Kilrathi Saga.

Who knows? We might get lucky

:p

Back