Kilrathi Saga query?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karthik@KANE

Spaceman
When Origin released the win95 port, did it fail to sell or what?!
And does this version includes scenes cut from WC3 like the Hobbes explanation?!

Dang if only I knew where they were selling it and WC4!:(

It should. It's a shame they left that crucial piece of story out of the original one to begin with!

Nothing much to say about the WCKS...

five CD's, digital music, WC1 and WC2 speed issue fixed (but WC2's cutscenes still seem a bit too fast)... Wing4, Priv2, Crusader No Regret and Syndicate Wars trailers...

The Christopher Blair's scrapbook is pretty nice, but I don't see what the use of the Kilrathi Saga calender.

EA only sold 100,000 copies or so for a year and then suddenly stopped.

Oh yeah, if you see the trailer stating 'downloadable missions', it's nothing more than Secret Missions and Special Operations add-ons for WC1 and WC2 respectively.

Originally posted by Delance
It should. It's a shame they left that crucial piece of story out of the original one to begin with!

I don't think it's that crucial to the plot. Seeing it once is enough (original WC3), second time and on playing through it I usually skip the cutscenes.

Originally posted by T8H3X11
I don't think it's that crucial to the plot. Seeing it once is enough (original WC3), second time and on playing through it I usually skip the cutscenes.

Then it must take you about seven minutes to finish the game on subsequent plays ;)

Originally posted by Raptor leader
WC3 for PSX & PS2 has the Hobbes explanation thing and more News Vids by Baraba Miles.

They used different cd formats. ie: larger capacity discs on the psx version.

I have a hard time saying its worth 250 dollars. But it is quite alot of fun to play WC1 and 2 on my main computer.

KS Rocks. It's amazing it was sold for just 29,90 considering it packed 5 CDs, 3 games and lots of cool stuff.

What's the point of bringing it back to WIndows when they forgot about the crucial scenes?! Dang, I'm off to play Prince of Persia 3D!:mad:

Ok guys I need to know something!

I need to know how many megs is WC1 & 2?! Like WC3 is 4 discs! Does the first 2 games take up one whole CD?!

Originally posted by TopGun
The point is that New Players could enjoy the games as much as we did

Does anyone have burned copies of the game?...So that a player who's only played WC3 through Prophecy can enjoy the originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back