Kilrathi Saga Purchase

Dragonslayer

Spaceman
Im looking for a copy of the Kilrathi Saga at a decent price and in good condition. Is there anyone on the board who would be willing to sell?

Hee hee hee.

I think I have an extra copy of Kilrathi Saga next to the Ark of the Covenant and my collection of DiVinci sketchbooks.

Wing Commander 1's are easy to find. You can't overturn a giant box of garbage or move some big wooden boards without finding one at my house.

Thanks for the sarcasm folks. Im just looking for someone willing to sell. I want to play WC2 and WC3 so i need the Kilrathi Saga. And its Da Vinci, not Di Vinci.

There are plenty of people willing to sell, and they're all looking for someone with $400 to spend.

The original WC2 is vastly superior to the version included in Kilrathi Saga... and it's cheaply available, and not too much of a pain to set up in Win9x.

(WC3 DOS is almost identical to the KS version -- it should run fine however you're trying to get it to work...)

The problem is that both of my computers are not Win9xs. The Home one is ME and the Dorm one is XP. The copy of WC2 i have wont work on the ME and i havent tried it on Xp but im assuming it wont work. I was assuming (maybe incorrectly) that the Kilrathi saga might work since it was the newest one but correct me if im wrong

Originally posted by Dragonslayer
The copy of WC2 i have wont work on the ME

Yes it will, you just have to try a little harder... ME is just the 9x series in disguise, DOS is still under there.

Originally posted by Dragonslayer
Im looking for a copy of the Kilrathi Saga at a decent price and in good condition. Is there anyone on the board who would be willing to sell?
What do you consider a decent price? I bought the KS w/o documents for pretty cheap and bought KS w/ documents pretty expensive, leaving me 2 copies of KS disks. If someone is only interested in disks. . . I'm their man. *winces from the expected onrush of requests*

If there is enough requests, I'll try to set up a private auction. Damn I hate getting myself into these things, but I have to make up for Christmas expenditures somewhere. :)

edit: If this crosses any CZ rules(I don't think it does), just kill my post.

C-ya

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Wing Commander 1's are easy to find. You can't overturn a giant box of garbage or move some big wooden boards without finding one at my house.
Well, not so easy to find at StarLight's house. ;)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The original WC2 is vastly superior to the version included in Kilrathi Saga...
Yeah, but I like the KS music which the DOS version obviously does not have.

I dont understand this Thread!Go to E-Bay my friend and look there...There are KS ,wc2 ,wc.. whatever you want!:D

Re: Re: Kilrathi Saga Purchase

Originally posted by Viper61
What do you consider a decent price? I bought the KS w/o documents for pretty cheap and bought KS w/ documents pretty expensive, leaving me 2 copies of KS disks. If someone is only interested in disks. . . I'm their man. *winces from the expected onrush of requests*
C-ya

I bid US$100.00 cash for the disks!

LOAF, even with an MT-32 the KS music is vastly superior to the orginal DOS versions of WC1 and 2.
WC3's music, on the other hand is more or less the same in both versions. If you have a Roland Sound Canvas or one of it's equivalents, that is.

Not that I don't like the music in the original games, but there's no comparing between the two.

Back