Kilrathi Saga Purchase

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The digital music is all... static-y, though. The MIDI is much smoother.
How "static-y"? Do you mean there's too much noise? I don't notice it that much... and I've written the KS tracks to CD (resampled) - the originals that I have from WC1, at least, don't sound bad at all.

The only thing I know,is that KS has better sound in WC1/WC2 ,but there are some annoying noise if you listen carefully...I ve tested it to a lot of PC`s and they all have that..."noise",which is very annoying

No ,No there is something like.........eeee how can I explain...eeem
like a broken radio!

There was nothing to extract, it's close enough to raw audio. :)

Low quality? Sheesh, 22050 Hz might be less than a CD's 44100 Hz sample rate, but then WCP and SO also use 22 kHz sample rates too, and they're compressed MGIs, not waves. Besides, Oldziey's orchestral music doesn't seem to have too much in the way of high frequency sounds...

[Y'know, even professional studios add a tiny amount of noise to their music when they dither from 24/32-bit to 16-bit samples, AFAIK...]

22k's pretty low to an audiophile like me, but I see your point. I was just trying to explain the sound.

what does FreeSpacee got to do in here?!!!! if you don't like the game, ok, but... don't spemd the money waisting pencils, well at leas here they cost $1 eash, better spend your money on WCKS tham buying FS and Pencils to ruing them.

EDIT:

FreeSpace is a good game, I thogh there was a rule thet say

"Since there are different people of different tastes and points of view, let's just say our opinions in a nice way and RESPECT the others' reasonable opinions"

Back