Kilrathi Information

15th Rampage

Spaceman
Hi thee, I have read the information you have about the Kilrathis in the Story line, But i Need for inofrmation of the kilrathis for my mod, information of

- Name of the 8 clans
- Clans Priprytis, Social class, Homeworls
- Names of the Kilrah moons
- All kilthatys Aces from Wc1 to WCP

well, all the Kilrati information possible, plz send them to Greywac@telesal.net

I'm not sure, but I think there are the names of the Kilrathi moons on the map of the WC Universe in the WCP box... or maybe these are the other planets of the Kilrah system...

- Name of the 8 clans

There are 8 *noble* clans... there are hundreds of thousands of clans total.

The noble clans are...

* Kiranka
* Ki'ra
* Caxki
* Ragitagha
* Sihkag
* Kur'u'tak
* Qarg
* Sutaghi

- Clans Priprytis, Social class, Homeworls

I don't know what a priprytis is (dictionary.com is no help), but we do know
that the Kiranka are the 'most noble' clan, followed by the Ki'ra. The Kur'u'tak
and the Sihkag are the two least noble clans.

(And, of course, Kilrah is the homeworld to them all).

- Names of the Kilrah moons

Largkza is the second moon of Kilrah. The other is unnamed.

- All kilthatys Aces from Wc1 to WCP

Wing Commander 1 -
Bhurak "Starkiller" nar Caxki
Dakhath "Deathstroke" nar Sihkag
Khajja "the Fang" nar Ja'targk
Baktosh "Redclaw" nar Kiranka

Wing Commander 2 -
Rakti "Blooddrinker"
Kur "Humankiller"
Khasra nar Kiranka
Thrakhath nar Kiranka

Wing Commander 3 -
Najji "Fireclaw" nar Ragitagha
Dakhath "Deathstroke" nar Caxki
Marjakh "Stalker" nar Kur'u'tak
Bhuk "Bloodmist" nar Hhallas
Kramm "Deathfang" nar Caxki
Thrakhath nar Kiranka
Ralgha "Hobbes" nar Hhallas

Wing Commander Armada -
Danthrax 37 13.96 %
Kar-Pak 11 4.15 %

Privateer -
Kahl

Wing Commander Prophecy -
J'Ron nar T'Agg A'Bren
N'Sharr nar T'Agg A'Bren

Clans Priprytis, oooops i mean clan Privilege (i think it writes like that),

WOW LOAF you know a lot of WC, you impress me. thx for the info, if you got something more, plz, plz, plz, tell me.

I notice something, after the Kilrathi name is a "nar somthing" thoes it means

Bhurak "Starkiller" of Caxki clan?

Yeah... 'nar' basically means of... there are various indicators that mean the same thing, that vary depending on rank and breeding and position and what not -- like "ko" or "dai" in place of "nar". But nar is the most common one. (And certainly the most noble)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
- Name of the 8 clans

There are 8 *noble* clans... there are hundreds of thousands of clans total.

The noble clans are...

* Kiranka
* Ki'ra
* Caxki
* Ragitagha
* Sihkag
* Kur'u'tak
* Qarg
* Sutaghi

Yo, I'm confused. In the books, Hobbes (Ralgha Nar Hhallas) is spoken of as being so noble of bearing, character, etc. Not to mention, his whole deportment while among the Terrrans is quite honorable. He is addressed by his Kilrathi underlings as "Lord". Not only that, but he was the commander of a Capital ship before he "surrendered" to the Terran Confederation

...So how can Hhallas NOT be among the "8 most noble" clans of Kilrah?...

Clans

Actually the word "nar" means from, and Hhallas is the planet. So Ralgha nar Hhallas would be Ralgha from Hhallas. Another example is when Kirha asked Taggart where Hunter was from and was told he was an Aussie. Kirha then named him Lord Ian St. Jon, also known as Hunter nar Aussie.

Wing Zero

Re: Clans

Originally posted by WingZero
Actually the word "nar" means from, and Hhallas is the planet. So Ralgha nar Hhallas would be Ralgha from Hhallas. Another example is when Kirha asked Taggart where Hunter was from and was told he was an Aussie. Kirha then named him Lord Ian St. Jon, also known as Hunter nar Aussie.

Wing Zero

I was aware of the planet situation, though I thought that Hhallas was also the name of a clan. But again, if Hobbes was so noble, which clan was he from?... In all my reading of the manuals, playing of the games (1-3), and reading the novels (3 of 'em), I haven't yet seen any title given him, nor clan assigned to him, other than "Hhallas". Anybody care to clear this up for us?... Loaf?...

Hhallas is related to an imperial clan (Kirha implies that it's a branch of the Ragitagha in Fleet Action) much like Murragh Cakg dai Nohtak was a cousin of Thrakhath without one of the eight in his name...

(Hhallas is clearly a later addition to the Kilrathi pantheon, since the name comes from a planet... and the eight were formed before the Kilrathi had moved off their homeworld...)

And 'nar' is *not* specifically 'of'...

Re: Re: Clans

Originally posted by Preacher

I was aware of the planet situation, though I thought that Hhallas was also the name of a clan. But again, if Hobbes was so noble, which clan was he from?... In all my reading of the manuals, playing of the games (1-3), and reading the novels (3 of 'em), I haven't yet seen any title given him, nor clan assigned to him, other than "Hhallas". Anybody care to clear this up for us?... Loaf?...

He was Lord Ralgha nar Hhallas in Freedom Flight, while we was still on the Ras Nikhra.

Re: Re: Re: Clans

Originally posted by Ladiesman^

He was Lord Ralgha nar Hhallas in Freedom Flight, while we was still on the Ras Nikhra.

OK, but that doesn't answer my basic question: Anyone know what CLAN Hobbes is from (and preferably, where said info is documented)?....

Hhallas is the clan. He's related to Thrakhath, and is nobility... but he is *not* a member of one of eight.

one of eight, should be one of the eight clans?
well, I am almost sure that Hobbes was part together with his clan of one of the 8s...The site I am referring too sholud be in CIC lins, or Blacklance's

Just because Ralgha isn't from one of the 8 noble clans, doesn't mean he can't hold power or anything.

I'd imagine the "8 noble clans" are the ones that have ALWAYS been around, based off Kilrah. So really there's nothing overly noble about them, just that they are the eight ancestral clans, which all other clans stem from.

Does that sound right?

Yeah that sounds right, they are the eight most powerful, wealthy and influential clans. They are powerful because they have many other clans swearing loyalty to them. Kiranka is probably the strongest because it has the most clans loyal to it.

The eight noble clans are not the *only* nobility -- but they are the eight clans that *rule* the Empire...

Regardless, the Hhallas is a branch of the Ragitagha.

... interesting

and about the rituals, what was the meaning of the sivar ritual?, and, what riueas they made on the firekas homeworld and the meaning of it?

The Sivar-Eshrad is the annual ritual in which warriors dedicate themselves to the war-god Sivar... that's what happened on Firekka.

so they don't destry planets, i read that they war going to detroy a planet for the sivar ritual in one of the WCA tv show, I think is the onw that Blair was conteact by a kilrathy that wanted to sorrender his ship on a ice planet

Back