Kilrathi Clans

Originally posted by WildWeasel

Yeah! Let's talk about a soccer player! After all, that's what a Wing Commander Chat Zone is for, isn't it?
Yeah, and the other billion of non-Wing Commander related topics we don't hear you bitching enough about....

They have gyms on carriers don't they... common they must have a holodeck for soccer somewhere. Wait a second... who cares about soccer?!

Dang wrong universe again. I gotta stop going through the door to the left. The next time I'll get it right. Wasn't Sliders like the show where they went to different Universes? Did they do the same with Star Gate SG-1?

Sliders went to parallel Earths. I'm not sure if they'd be considered different universes. More like different dimensions.

Weasel is correct. The show deals with a different Earth dimension each episode, an Earth that has evolved differently from the one we know and live in.
There are some "alien" visits though in some of the episodes, who use a red "sliding tunnel", hence perhaps other universes?.. :)

Originally posted by mpanty
But say, the best player in the world ever, is not far from your description. Do you want to talk about him? He's Argentinean.. :p

The world's best player ever is not Argentinian. :mad: I can easily PROVE it, Pelé scored three times more goals than the "other", among other things, but well, this CZ is not the place.
If you don't want to start a MAJOR soccer discussion here that will turn me and Ghost into sworn bloody enemies, let's change the subject.

Since I don't wanna get banned with some endless discussion and I do not have (yet) any bad feelings towards Ghost, I will not comment on the coughing below, it's not worth it, since... well, I will just stick to the FACTS not some internet voting that only one country in the world heard of.

Fighting sucks. You guys think the next Wing Commander series is going to be just as good or better than Wing Commander Academy?

Originally posted by Starkey
The world's best player ever is not Argentinian. :mad: I can easily PROVE it (...)
You can hardly prove anything, all you can do is explain why you think Pele was the best, but that will only be your opinion.
Very much like me and Ghost thinking Maradona was the best is an opinion...
Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Fighting sucks.
Hey! Fighting Kats in a spacefighter is *fun*! :D

(aw, forget it). I will just put my (and the rest of the world's) "opinion" on my sig and leave my posts to talk about WC stuff.

Pygmy, I think it should be a better series, since they already have experience with the first one, so they will probably correct any bad thing and improve it in the new series.

I am hoping so as well. I am also hoping that the new series isn't animated. I feel that acting is much more personal and you can get so much more out of a series that a cartoon.

Funny how soccer is a non-contact and non-violent (I think) sport, yet it generates the most passionate violence. <Thinks of South America, England, Europe...>

How did soccer get into the conversation about the Kilrathi Clans?

*LAUGHS* I just pictured the Kilrathi playing soccer... hillarious...

Apparently Kirha is still at Hunter's (aunt's?) ranch... someone made a point of imagining how a Kilrathi would look riding a horse.

Back