Why are all of most post the ones that go up
to like 100 post??
Is it cause i'm so cute??

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

what bout the Prophecy?
u know the one described in WCP?
the Kilrathi abliterate most anything that could pose a threat to them because they fear "The End"
least thats what i always figured
gimme a link to a place to buy a book all bout the WC universe plz
i wanna learn more

Gunner, please stop making useless posts. The six or seven words that you constantly write almost never have any good info. This post that you made has some good questions, but your replies to this and others usually dont. I dont know what to do to do to get you to listen but I hope if I ask nicely you will. Please stop.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

[This message has been edited by MadDog243 (edited January 07, 2000).]

That was nicely?? ok, i could care less about this ranking thing. Yes it's cool but we don't have to all think that we can't write stupid stuff. Without stupid post or funny post we would all be a bunch of MadDog243..
Maddog: Just get off my case about it. I do what i want and no one like you is going to tell me what i can and can not say. That is one of my rights you know..

------------------

~Gunner~

See below post

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

The ranking has no meaning at all except when the mods come into play. I am damn sick and tired of seeing these ridiculous posts by you, gunner. Ever since you came you have been snide not only to the fellow posters but to the mods as well. You continue to fill other peoples intelligent posts with incomplete sentence messages that in which you usually bitch about something. Maybe you think that if you post enough that you will be a higher rank and thus superior to other posters. But if there is any justice in this world than you will either have your posts deleted or you will be banned. Thats all I have to say.

------------------
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Do you have some kind of wax in your ears maddog?? I said i could care less about the whole ranking thing. And i have the right to say what i want to. If someone banned me for something i said.. You know the kind of stuff, .. The stuff your always doing. Well if i were to do something like that i wouldn't mind being banned. But i guess i would never do that. I would thank you not to Post anything on here or anything else that i make for that matter. Thank you. If you want me to talk slower, just tell me..

------------------

~Gunner~

To everyone:

Don't worry... there is some justice in the world.

*clickety-click*

(CourtMartialVoice)Gunner, you are hereby found guilty of wanton stupidity. Your punishment is to be banned from this board for all eternity. This court is adjourned.(/CMV)

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunner, I beleive you got what you deserved because you have an attitude problem. One that surpasses that of anyone Ive ever seen on this board. You cant take advice or critisism because of your ignorance. You say I am the stupid one when in fact it is YOU has has trouble comprehending things. I lost count of the number of times people have told you to stop posting nonsense, but you do not listen. I believe justice has been served. Thank you death.

------------------
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

PLEASE lets return to the topic here i hate when good topics go bad because of some idiots get in a dispute
just ignore the ones that annoy ya
also i wanna hear whats to say bout the post i made bout this topic :p

What are you doing here? You have been banned. B-A-N-N-E-D! Take a hint and leave.

------------------
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

(Sorry to continue OT here, but I need to clarify something...)

Gunner's posts after my ban comment were not due to any problem with the UBB code, but operator (namely, me) error. This has since been corrected.

HAND

------------------
SubCrid Death

finally now lets get On Topic agian
i am tired of arguments
i hear enough at school when i argue my point to my science teacher

Whoever was the Kilrathi who was on that ship probably was reaching for the Comm Controls... but... must have accidentally pressed FIRE. Kilrathi have pretty stubby fingers... so it doesn't surprise me at all
wink.gif

Nah... Kilrathi believe in the art of War...
Shoot first and ask questions later.. I guess that is where we got that motto from :/

Thank you Death, I think all of us are going to party tonight.
wink.gif

Yay GUNNER IS GONE!

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Metras,

The phrase is "scream and leap".
wink.gif

(Ok, I'm off to bed now... maybe.)

------------------
SubCrid Death

heheh...
I'll remember that one
wink.gif

------------------
"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "

I think he did. She didn't post anything since yesterday.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back