Kilrathi 2629.105

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did? Why? Most of her posts were stupid and just wasted everybodys time.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

I don´t know. I just did. I didn´t think she was really offensive and I´ve seen a lot of posts in my internet life that where more stupid than hers.

------------------
The time is near.
There are 356 days remaining.

If she cared I'm sure she would e-mail LOAF or Deth and try to get herself unbaned. So either she doesen't care if she's baned like she said in one of her last posts, or they refused to let her come back.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Just a quick comment, to clear up some things.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Gunner is banned from the CZ.
<LI>She was warned via e-mail by LOAF that her posts were, to sumarize things, a waste of bandwidth, several days before the ban was initiated.
<LI>LOAF's e-mail was the reason she was banned at the time of my post, and not several days earlier, as was my original intent.
<LI>She may, at some future point, be allowed to post here again. My record for predicting the future is rather dismal, so I'll refrain from attempting to do so.
<LI>I can't speak for LOAF, but so far I have not heard any comments from Gunner via e-mail (which I've set to be shown in my posts specifically for the purpose of OOB [Out Of Band] communications). If the nohbody@radparker.com address doesn't work or bounces, I can also be reached at my @Home address, which simply replaces "radparker.com" with "home.com".
</UL>

If there are any further questions, I would prefer they be sent via e-mail, as IMO this whole "Kara saga" has gone on for far too long. I won't, however, retaliate in any way should anyone feel this needs to be continued on the board. Any e-mails sent will be answered in a timely manner.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

[This message has been edited by Death (edited January 08, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back