Kilrah run survivors

Bandit LOAF said:
Starting the game with 'WHICH GIRL DID YOU CHOOSE?' seemed cheap.

They could import savegames for WC3, or else just pretend the player ended the game alone. Of course, it would make that option even more useless.

Bandit LOAF said:
- It'd be prohibitively expensive to bring back both actresses for a single, minor scene.

Unless you turned it into a sound-only thing, using another actresses for the voice recordings, make it further useless. :D

WC3 has three possible endings: with Flint (if you kiss Flint), with Rachel (if you kiss Rachel) or none (if you kiss neither, or if you kiss Flint and she dies).

They don't kiss IIRC, they sit there and Blair asks what they want to do first. Each girl has a different answer.

C-ya

That was a very nice, fitting ending for WC3. Blair returning home. Well, Earth, at least.

Both wanted to go to the beach, but for different reasons. Rachael wanted to feel sand between her toes and not see any bulkheads. Robin wanted to relax and watch seagulls maneuver over the water.

Blair wanted to take a break from killin' furballs to get some nookie.

sounds like a plan to me...wonder if I could get my G/F to do that after I finish playin WC....

overmortal said:
Catscratch was a Latino with gook eyes.

(I made that up)

As to Kilrathi and cats, we actually see, in one of the books, where one Kilrathi explains to another about humans having a breed of pets that look similar to Kilrathi. I think they found it mildly amusing.

However, if a Kilrathi were to share his opinion on an earth cat, I assume he'd admire it. Even though it's a regular beast, it's a hunter, and Kilrathi respect hunters. That said, they consider hunters to be rivals, and thus he would probably kill it.

I wonder if a Kilrathi would stoop to mating with a lion or a tiger. What would the children be like?

Do Kilrathi lock-up?

Maybe he means Kilrathi computers. If they have anything like Windows 98, I'm sure they "lock up" all the time. Ralgha shows us in Freedom Flight how well Kilrathi deal with computers that don't function properly.

Kilrathi computer systems are also a lot different than terran designs as is shown throughout the Karga's restoration in FC.

Well, since Thrakkath would be angry if his computer locked up when he was playing "Kilrathi Commander", he probably got a special unique and stable Bloodfang OS.

Back