Joysticks

I've got a Gravis joystick. A REALLY old Gravis joystick <G> The kind that has five buttons but only recognizes two :D

That's sorta like the kind I started on WC1 with, way back when...It was a five-button, with three on the head of the stick (but it recognized the left thumb and the trigger as the same button) and 2 buttons on the base. It was a great stick, too, even though the trigger *did* wear out purely from WC-playing after several years; in fact, except for the trigger, the stick was still in great working condition until I decided to try an' take it apart to fix the trigger...
Kinda sad to kill a 9-year-old stick, after so many happy times..... :(

I used to have an old Joystick, which wasn't very good (very bad actually). And my brother broke the vertical axis resistance playing Tie Fighter. The conclusion: games like this are bad for your stick! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rampage3051
That's sorta like the kind I started on WC1 with, way back when...It was a five-button, with three on the head of the stick (but it recognized the left thumb and the trigger as the same button) and 2 buttons on the base. It was a great stick, too, even though the trigger *did* wear out purely from WC-playing after several years; in fact, except for the trigger, the stick was still in great working condition until I decided to try an' take it apart to fix the trigger...
Kinda sad to kill a 9-year-old stick, after so many happy times..... :(

Me too! :rolleyes:

Back