Joystick controls for WC?

Lazy Panda

Spaceman
Hello, I think that I have a kind of problem.

I'm currently on joystick hype and have some problems figuring out the controls for WC4 and WCP. It is apparently not written down anywhere and I am in dire need of help from someone who can list the joystick controls up for me.

Thanks in advance.

It really depends on your joystick. My old logitech wingman extreme came with a wc4 profile built in, but was customizable to any keyboard function as well. The throttle was obvious and primary weapons fire was the trigger I think (or was it the thumb? even so, if it was the thumb then trigger was missiles or other way around) I had the buttons on top for switchin and locking targets. There may have been a secondary side thumb button too. I had the HAT switch set for the various viewing directions so it was a cinch to switch to the turret. Worked like a charm for prophecy too. It's been a while and I dont really remember what the game defaults to. As far as I know though you pretty much do all the configuring in windows so as long as you know the keyboard commands it should be easy to figure out.

Back