Jazz

Originally posted by mpanty
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Well, I do have contact lenses now and I have troubles reading on computer monitors, so I didn't see I was apologizing to you. <G>
Don't worry, you'll get used to it (both reading computer monitors with contacts, and apologizing to me! :D )
Sorry to disappoint you: I will get my glasses back next week and I don't think that there will be enough occasions for me to get used to apologizing to you...
(...)

Eh eh... Mekt told me that with this pic new members might take me for a moderator... <G>
But as TC pointed out, I'm not...
(...)
But to answer your question, a "Keen Commander" is like a Wing Commander, but... more "Keen"...
Let's say I'm a keen Wing Commander!

You also remember what I said about that, hmm? :p

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 07-08-2001 at 17:51]

Sure was nice of him to be so respectful and refer to him by rank when he was dying. Didnt sound too upset though.

Actually, that's from Wing Commander II, so he wasn't actually dying. He ejected. I'm not sure if the same sound is used when he dies in the Special Operations and I'm far too lazy to check.

I didn't really mind that he screwed up my rank. I was more pissed when he got me stuck at Caernarvon for ten years and started killing all my friends. :(

Back