Jazz

IIRC, he was tried and executed during WC2: SM2. I remember the trial. I think he was "spaced".

I think he was tried after WC2 but he escaped in the beginning of SO1. He was then killed around Ayers Rock IIRC.

Jazz escapes in the first mission of Special Operations 2. You kill him after you go with paladin to destroy ayers rock. He's definately dead this time, you see his charred helmet floating through space before the final credits.

IIRC = If I recall correctly, IIRC :)

And yeah, I found it surprisingly hard for a WC game (back then) to show how Jazz ejects and the dies in the fireball of his Morningstar.

...And they still only got a PG-8 :D. It was a great moment of satisfaction, watching him burn.

I think that's why the programmers included the cutscene. They surely believed it would be greatly satisfying for the player to watch the man die who had destroyed your hero's career. ;)

He was a villain which I surely hated more than the other apparent villains, like Thrakhath.
But I cannot truely hate him, after all he tried to help the Kilrathi and that makes him likeable (for me) :)

Mekt, when you destroy something, it's gone... no turning back! :)

Let's say he "stalled" it for 10 years...

Still, Blair probably missed out on 10 years of getting it on with Angel. That's got to tick him off more than a little. :D

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by mpanty
Mekt, when you destroy something, it's gone... no turning back! :)

Let's say he "stalled" it for 10 years...

Nagnagnag...
Bah, the Lexington was also destroyed in one of the novels and came back.

But I am not too sure about that, so I humbly apologize for my inadequate English.

In the Battle of Earth, i believe the description of what happened to the Lexington was that she was gutted by fire. Basically it didnt even have engines yet and they pushed her out into space to be a distraction and absorb some of the enemies' fire.

That's essentially correct...the only reason the Lex was given a refit was because Tolwyn was going to use it as the BL's mobile base of operations...and he did!

The Confederation, in the novels, was a lot worse off than the games suggest...to the point of them using gravity instead of freighters to supply materials for a few centi-credits less.

Using gravity instead of freighters? Whats that supposed to me? They used the slingshot effect on goods to send them around the solar system?

Back