It's going down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just a little additional word.

Originally posted by Mystery muppet
Don't categorize all war-protesters as 'traitors' (that can be debated) or insincere airheads.

Nooooo, I consider those who betray their countries and side with the enemy as traitors.

*Ow* Bugger, a tiny misunderstanding. I just got the impression you declared the human shields traitors. THAT can be debated. Somewhere else.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
What would you call them, out of interest?

people trying to protect innocents from illegal aggression perhaps? actually many id call patriots, fighting and putting their lives on the line to prevent the US from doing something that goes against the very fabric of the idea of america. Fighting against nationalism for the basic premises that our country is based on.

Any of those are acceptable names, and just as debateable as traitors

Well it could be argued that America is finished. I understand that there were no terrorist links or Weapon of Mass Destruction found in Iraq. What support is America going to get now?

While you're here, let me just ask you something. Let's say someone came to you and said how they wanted to protest against, say, war on Iraq, and they wanted to basically know what is considered acceptable and what is not acceptable. From your point of view, what would you say?

Originally posted by Napoleon
people trying to protect innocents from illegal aggression perhaps? actually many id call patriots, fighting and putting their lives on the line to prevent the US from doing something that goes against the very fabric of the idea of america. Fighting against nationalism for the basic premises that our country is based on.

Any of those are acceptable names, and just as debateable as traitors

No offense, but you're the stupidest person who's ever posted to the CZ. Including Bob McDob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back