is the

Originally posted by Mav23
nah, he's immune, he just likes the feeling he gets from the needle :D

No, sir. It's the feeling I get from a Coca-Cola Classic. Ya' can't beat the real thing :cool:

I must say Col. Dom, you're a cool guy. See, even the real-life Maverick and Maniac get along. :D

BWA HA!! I KNOW I'M COOL! I R0X0R THE UNIVERSE!!

Of course the real life Mav and Maniac get along! We're just two too cool dudez :cool:

Originally posted by Col.Dom
BWA HA!! I KNOW I'M COOL! I R0X0R THE UNIVERSE!!

Of course the real life Mav and Maniac get along! We're just two too cool dudez :cool:

Agreed, but I just realized that the last page is completely taken up with our back and forth posting... maybe we should let this thread rest for awhile? ;)

:cool:

I am eternally indepted to Col. Dom - if not for him I'd be the most deranged person here <G>

I wish I was a something, all I'm known as is "that insane Mav23 form the CZ" on the chat room :)

HAHA! So true! Well, I gotta' jet.

SSSSAY! YOU QUOTED ME TOO!

HECK YEAH!! MANIAC I BE! MANIAC FOREVERRR!!

w00t w00t!!

BTW- I X'ed out your last IM and lost yer name, d00d! Sorry! Email me yer IM name so I can add it to my list :D

Somebody send these two on mission quick!! Anywhere!! Before they fill their sigs with each other's posts!!! :p

Originally posted by Bob McDob
I am eternally indepted to Col. Dom - if not for him I'd be the most deranged person here <G>

Naturally 'cuz a KEERAAAYZAY dude like me is a necessity.

Remember, Blair said there's one on every ship ;)

Originally posted by mpanty
Somebody send these two on mission quick!! Anywhere!! Before they fill their sigs with each other's posts!!! :p

Hey... good idea... :p

Back