is the

Razer92

Spaceman
pilgrim cross worth buying? How durable are they and do they look good when you finally see it for yourself? I was wondering because I am thinking of buying one so any helpful comments would be nice. Thank you.

I wish the blade popped out like in the movie... stupid laws and the fact that the blade's longer than the cross...

TC

yeah that does suck but what I really want to know is it worth buying and how durable it is and if it really looks good once you finally see it in person for yourself.

(Razer taps 3 mana to summon a creature, LOAF, which gives Razer's side a wisdom counter of 4)

Ah, I miss the days when I played Magic.....

Originally posted by Razer92
that's funny but I spell it Razer.
You also post a great deal in rapid succession.

If someone's not answering your question here, check #WingNut, chances are there are lots of folks there with the answer, who just haven't seen your posts here yet.

Originally posted by Wulf
(Razer taps 3 mana to summon a creature, LOAF, which gives Razer's side a wisdom counter of 4)

Ah, I miss the days when I played Magic.....
Tell me about it!! :(
What's this "wisdom counter" you're speaking of though?

pilgrim cross worth buying? How durable are they and do they look good when you finally see it for yourself? I was wondering because I am thinking of buying one so any helpful comments would be nice. Thank you.

It's surprisingly heavy. If you have the cash, go for it. I don't exactly do a lot with mine, but I don't regret buying it.

I hope it's worth buying, 'cause I've already forked out over $100.00 for it (damn this worthless canadian dollar.). It should arrive in the next few days. I'll let you know what I think when it gets here.

man you payed way to much for a new one I just paid today for mine $27.00 plus shipping and it's new but your right about the about the canadian dollor even though I don't live there it stil does suck. Where did buy your's by the way?

man you payed way to much for a new one I just paid today for mine $27.00 plus shipping and it's new but your right about the about the canadian dollor even though I don't live there it stil does suck. Where did buy your's by the way?

swords-online.com

$29.70 US for the knife.
$25.98 US for shipping to Canada.
Total of $88.00 CAN at the time.
$5.00 CAN to the bank for the money order
$7.99 CAN Shipping to send the money order from Southern
Alberta to California.
$12.51 CAN for customs and GST.
$3.50 CAN to the post office for the money order I sent to FedEX
in Calgary
$00.48 CAN for the stamp.
Grand total of $117.48 CAN.

Now if you'll all excuse me, I think I'll go stand in a corner and cry...

Originally posted by Strider55881
Grand total of $117.48 CAN.
I'm not sure exactly how much that is in US currency, but it sure sounds like a lot. But look on the bright side: If it didn't put you in the poor house, it can't be all that tragic. After all, you still got the goodie.

man you got robbed that sucks.

C'est la vie. Paying extra is just part of importing.

Originally posted by Frosty
I'm not sure exactly how much that is in US currency, but it sure sounds like a lot. But look on the bright side: If it didn't put you in the poor house, it can't be all that tragic. After all, you still got the goodie.

When I placed the order, that was around $67.00 US, now it's about $73.00 and as you said, I'm not broke, so while the extra cost is a bit of a pain, it's not the end of the world.

Back