Is Palpatine Darth Sidious?

why the fuck shoudlnt i have expected them to? there starwars not babaloyn 5 or startrek, were talking about a series of movies with more fans then boths those shows combined and doubled.

ud think that he would be able to recreate the feeling that alot of ppl got when they first watched them. just because i like a movie and actually care about how its made is no reason to persecute me with your pedantic belifes

Lord_Nathrakh said:
why the fuck shoudlnt i have expected them to? there starwars not babaloyn 5 or startrek, were talking about a series of movies with more fans then boths those shows combined and doubled.
Actually, we're not. Although nobody really knows the exact numbers, Star Trek is pretty much _the_ franchise to beat when it comes to the number of fans. Star Wars movies attract a much bigger casual audience than Star Trek movies, but that doesn't translate into actual fans.

ud think that he would be able to recreate the feeling that alot of ppl got when they first watched them. just because i like a movie and actually care about how its made is no reason to persecute me with your pedantic belifes
Heh, you've spent the past few days babbling about how evil Lucas is because <insert irrelevant detail here>, and you think LeHah is pedantic?

um....yes, my irrelevant ideals are the ideas of many fans, go to teh starwars boards there are at elast a dozen threads with fans upset how lucas has ruined a film.

lucas is not evil hes just stupid, he mader the film with CG just for the hell of it, to show he could

Lord_Nathrakh said:
um....yes, my irrelevant ideals are the ideas of many fans, go to teh starwars boards there are at elast a dozen threads with fans upset how lucas has ruined a film.
Wow, really? There's disenchanted people out there? That's pretty amazing!

...Wait. No, it's not. If you search a sufficient number of forums on the internet, you'll probably also find at least a dozen threads where people argue that poodles are the spawn of the devil.

Lord_Nathrakh said:
um....yes, my irrelevant ideals are the ideas of many fans

You're about 65 years too late to jump onto the fascist bandwagon, buddy.

Back